Fortify! (My 40th, including vid)

Tools    

there's a frog in my snake oil
To be fair the hipster samurai tail was for effect. The unitard is normal though

Just for that I'm adopting an entirely red meat diet. Of kangaroo

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
Love it. Happy Birthday. Bout time to start pricing cemetery plots, eh?

Haha cheers Nah, I'm gonna be fired at the moon, it's cheaper

I finally got my present. For those that care for such things, here's me being flown around the peak district, then being unwisely given the controls

*stealth edit*

The People's Republic of Clogher
Wonderful stuff!

Christ, Tony Wilson really did do that! I had no idea. Hope he didn't start at 500 metres

(I'd rather have a bluff Sunderland gentleman with me shouting RIGHT - meaning move the stick left - any day )

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
That's a good vid. I imagine someone on that hill was saying, "Negative ghostrider, the pattern is full."

That scenery is something else. We have hills and valleys like that in NC, but you can't see it because of all the damn trees! Looks like a moment of a lifetime.

Divebombing the ladies was def one of the best bits

Peak district is one of the UK's gems for sure, all gnarly and suggestive of orcs and stuff. I'd never really thought about why it's so treeless on the hillsides too. Might be cut back for the sheep. Or just too bleedin windy maybe? Was fricking ace though yep

The People's Republic of Clogher
Christ, Tony Wilson really did do that! I had no idea. Hope he didn't start at 500 metres

(I'd rather have a bluff Sunderland gentleman with me shouting RIGHT - meaning move the stick left - any day )
One word, buddy.

Icarus.

Great video and Happy 40th Birthday!
Cheers!

(I'm hoping to prolong the mid-life crisis stage to at least one Off-road Rally course, and maybe some survivalist canoeing. I'll save the space visit for my 50th )