Any guilty pleasure movies you like?

Tools    

for me it'll be Deep impact, Little shop of horrors, and Knowing with Nicolas Cage

Anaconda
Ghost Ship
Thir13een Ghosts
Sanctum

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
None at all - if I like a movie I have absolutely no reason to feel guilty about it no matter how anyone else may feel about it
+1
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Drill Bill

Although I do have to admit there seems to be a huge cult following.
Introducing Drill Bill to the forum is going to go down as my greatest accomplishment.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Just my usual ones:

Showgirls
Howard the Duck
Blue Thunder
The Chicken Chronicles

...although I don't feel guilty about any of them.

Also LOVE Little Shop of Horrors... it is a great film (saw the original not long ago too, wanted to see the Jack Nicholson part, overall, it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.)

Guilty Pleasures:
Robocop
Starship Troopers
Armageddon
Con-Air
Independence Day
Executive Decision
(not a "guilty" pleasure really, it's just in my collection... on VHS!)
Defending Your Life (the guilty part is that I cry through it!)
Ella Enchanted
Who Framed Roger Rabbit
The Brady Bunch Movie
Growing Up Brady
(made for TV movie about the making of the Brady Bunch with young Kaley Cuoco as Maureen McCormick / Marcia!)
all Monty Python movies
all 4 Matt Helm movies (box set / starring Dean Martin)
the solo Jerry Lewis movies (oddly, I like the Matt Helm movies and the solo Jerry movies, but never really got into the Martin & Lewis movies on a deep level).
Austin Powers (the first one)
Idiocracy
all 4 National Lampoon Vacation movies (box set)
a slew of 1950's "B" Sci-Fi movies just because some are "bad".

Con-Air
Who Framed Roger Rabbit
all 4 National Lampoon Vacation movies (box set)
Con-Air is a badass movie, a bit over the top, but not bad at all. Also there should be no reason for anyone to feel guilty for liking Who Framed Roger Rabbit, National Lampoon's Vacation, or National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation.

Probably the closest for me would be Showgirls, but I don't feel especially guilty about it.