MoFo Fantasy Baseball 2021 - Regular Season

Tools    

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.

As someone who owns two high value Mets this has been annoying, to say the least.
If you think it's bad being a team owner, you should try being a Mets fan this season. They've played eight games, and postponed seven. At this pace, we won't finish the season until after Christmas.

I know it doesn't matter what the standings are the first 17 days into the season, but its just body reflex when i wince at falling to 7th place

Yeah, same. I'll be in a good mood because I went up five spots or something even though right now that's a pretty normal fluctuation.

That said, I feel more in tune with the league and a lot of the players involved than I usually do at this point. I was waiting for this year, heck, sort of for two years, since last year was so weird. I feel like I'm already engaged at the kind of level I usually am in the middle of the year, or even the stretch run.

Is that good? Who knows!

I try not to overreact this early but sometimes it's difficult. Like every time you look at your team and they're going 9/40 on a good night and you start looking at the waivers and seeing guys you've never heard of crushing the ball. What gets me the most at this time of the year is seeing a pitching line with an era of 1.8 a whip of .80, 8 K's and 5 ip. ****!

Yeah April can be pretty weird. And we all have to play the "is this for real or not?" thing all month. Most of these guys are just streaking, but a few are breakouts, and they look awfully similar, especially from the topline numbers alone.

Think I've already had 3 different guys give up grand salamis. Sheesh. If that were a category, I'd have a 12...

A system of cells interlinked
Betts comes back from an injury, looks good, then gets HBP a few nights later. Looked like he was in quite a bit of pain afterward. Not good.

Several of my guys just got suspended. Was there a fight or something? Wish they'd get suspended before they give up a bunch of runs tho. My pitching has been spectacular thus far!

Yep. It was snowing here in Pittsburgh this morning, and the COL-HOU game has stuff comin' down right now. Granted that's in Colorado, but yeah, cold snap throughout the country today and tomorrow, looks like.

That's crazy. Meanwhile. We are experiencing the nicest spring that's ever sprung here. 70's for almost 2 weeks now. In April. On the west coast of Washington. Crazy.

I dropped Kenta Maeda, now I'm wincing in afterthought. Hopefully he will suck and i made the right call. That sounds mean.