2018 NFL PickEm League

Tools    

Buffalo about to score again, but I still can't help but think the Vikings will come back.
23 (24 if they get the kick) - 0 LOL. Jaguars just scored tho so that's 3-3, and the Packers finally got a few points.

That's why picking vs the spread is better. Picking Minne today had to be just about automatic with no thought the way it is.
The Chiefs are killing it this year. I picked a Chiefs-Packers Super Bowl in that Playoff Predictor thing, at least one of those seem like they can happen

The Chiefs are killing it this year. I picked a Chiefs-Packers Super Bowl in that Playoff Predictor thing, at least one of those seem like they can happen
I wouldn't mind that. Two franchises and fan bases that deserve it.

Steelers willing to trade Bell - https://www.sbnation.com/2018/9/23/1...ers-trade-2018

Hopefully the Packers get him. I don't even know who'd be favourites for him though, or if all this drama will make teams want to stay away. Personally, i can't blame him though Running Backs have very short careers and this is when he's at his most valuable so i can't blame him for trying to get what he's worth.

A Denver Broncos' fan, an Oakland Raiders' fan and a Kansas City Cheifs' fan were all standing on a mountain. The Denver Broncos' fan jumped off and said: "This is for Denver!"... the Kansas City Cheifs' fan looked at the Oakland Raiders' fan and then shoved him off the mountain and said: "This is for Kansas City!"

I can tell this joke.. I live in Kansas City... Go Chiefs!!

Garbage call on the Broncos blocked kick+score taking it off the board and off my FF total.

I was certain with my picks this would be the week i get all 5 right but Packers and Vikings look terrible. But suppose there is time for come backs. If the Patriots loose to the Lions then the football gods are messing with us this week.

Holy crap, what a throw by Rodgers! TD! Still 21-9 or 10 though.

64 Yard Pass!
Redskins could blow the lead they do it allot but Packers defense cant stop teams from scoring which is the problem.

I was certain with my picks this would be the week i get all 5 right but Packers and Vikings look terrible. But suppose there is time for come backs. If the Patriots loose to the Lions then the football gods are messing with us this week.
The Packers defence is a joke. Then we've got a one legged QB God who occasionally does something amazing out of nowhere. Plus one of our better defenders just went off injured like 10 minutes ago

Redskins could blow the lead they do it allot but Packers defense cant stop teams from scoring which is the problem.
Agreed, they got a TD immediately after that. Great pass from Smith to get them close but we put up absolutely no resistance on the final drive, it's horrible to watch but i'm gonna watch all of their games this season.

Looks like i'm going 2-3 again unless the Bears come back in the second half. Also i've probably just jynxed the Rams by saying that

The annoying thing is i was really close to picking the Browns because i wanted to have a pick during the Thursday game but i thought it'd be too much of a risk

There's not a lot of games that surprise me but that Vikings game did. I can only think that coming off a rivalry game vs GB and a Thursday night showdown against the Rams looming, they completely overlooked Buffalo. The Bills were certainly the play against the spread, but to manhandle Minnesota on the road was not expected. I think it says something about what to expect from the Vikes come playoff time. Paper tigers.

There's not a lot of games that surprise me but that Vikings game did. I can only think that coming off a rivalry game vs GB and a Thursday night showdown against the Rams looming, they completely overlooked Buffalo. The Bills were certainly the play against the spread, but to manhandle Minnesota on the road was not expected. I think it says something about what to expect from the Vikes come playoff time. Paper tigers.
Rams and Chiefs have looked the most convincing so far but we're not even quarter way there and you can't sleep on the Patriots.

More importantly though Bears just scored 10-14, really hope they win and i go into week 4 with a (barely) winning record.

Rams and Chiefs have looked the most convincing so far but we're not even quarter way there and you can't sleep on the Patriots.

More importantly though Bears just scored 10-14, really hope they win and i go into week 4 with a (barely) winning record.
The Pats will be there at the end