Heat (1995)

→ in
Tools    

De Niro was in the flashbacks, but I dont see what the problem is with them not sharing screen time.
It's just the frisson of two such big names never having been on screen together in a scene, no matter how brief.

It's a bit like Robert De Niro and Michelle Pfeiffer. They were in Stardust but had no scenes together, in fact a couple of other films as well – something that she was very pleased to rectify when they did The Family. It's like if you're going to be in a movie with Robert De Niro you at least expect to be in a scene with him .

You can't win an argument just by being right!
. It's like if you're going to be in a movie with Robert De Niro you at least expect to be in a scene with him .
he was so damn handsome back in the day *thud*

So was Al

George Martin needs to rewrite that and get them in th sac together

WTH did I just type????????????????????

De Niro was in the flashbacks, but I dont see what the problem is with them not sharing screen time.
Hmm, not sure if it was a problem as much as it was a tease. Both great actors who were finally in an opportunity to match dialog with each other. Kind of a big deal, I can see that.

I've just thought about Gary Oldman in Leon and some of his wildly over-the-top behaviour and Pacino's in Heat. Both characters on drugs, but only Stansfield is actually shown using on screen.

Hmm, not sure if it was a problem as much as it was a tease. Both great actors who were finally in an opportunity to match dialog with each other. Kind of a big deal, I can see that.
Sure, but I just liked seeing them in that movie. Giant charismas.

"Cuz she got a ...great ass!!"

High comedy from Al Pacino.
It is: I loved watching him. I think it's great the way instead of just saying the line he does that gesture with his hands and mouth beforehand, almost like time stopping for a second just to communicate how important the ass in question is .

It is: I loved watching him. I think it's great the way instead of just saying the line he does that gesture with his hands and mouth beforehand, almost like time stopping for a second just to communicate how important the ass in question is .
And as you can see, he is about to say "BIG"..but he makes that decision to say "great". Comedy gold.

@Dani8..it's Heat.

Thanks to you both. I remember the scene but didnt remember it from heat. I think he;s talking about my peach.

And as you can see, he is about to say "BIG"..but he makes that decision to say "great". Comedy gold.
Yeah, I forgot to mention that it's like he's going to say something else and then changes at the last minute . Everything he does is so interesting and surprising.

Yeah, I forgot to mention that it's like he's going to say something else and then changes at the last minute . Everything he does is so interesting and surprising.
He's a freak of nature and he knows it, and his ego is waddling around, and he knows that, too, and that makes him a bit of a joke, but a passionate joke, and without humor we are doomed as a species so...hats off to Al Pacino.

He's a freak of nature and he knows it, and his ego is waddling around, and he knows that, too, and that makes him a bit of a joke, but a passionate joke, and without humor we are doomed as a species so...hats off to Al Pacino.
He made some coffee ads down this way. Looks like a fun guy.

Is he the Bill Murray of Australia?
I dont know what that's supposed to mean.
George Clooney is the face of nespresso. Al Pacino is the face of Vittorio.

That's not coffee, you silly duffer.