Don't read this

Tools    

I'm looking for a movie discussion site that has a separate forum for each movie (so you don't have to hunt).

Got any?

Warm Regards,
Mark Filipak.

Thank you for reading it.

But did you understand it?

The Bib-iest of Nickels
I thought of Letterboxd, which isn't exactly a unique "forum" for each page, but does feature a "page" for each film, where there are reviews and thereby, means for discussion. Otherwise, I'm at a loss.

Hellloooo Cindy - Scary Movie (2000)
I haven’t read what the op posted but I’m guessing it has something to do with the secret movie tab 2 posts and the “cool” people of this site. Well a big F u to the op for excluding us - given im almost 100% sure that’s what they are talking about.

Going further! Why not private message people about this secret club you have going - way to make the little people here feel bad.

I only came here to read this post because you said don't read this, its human nature that they do exactly which is prohibited.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
What you're looking for was on IMDB and it no longer exists. I feel like nothing else has a user base big enough to warrant such a thing. You are out of luck,

Suspect's Reviews

We might be introducing something kinda like this (or a kinda hybrid with the current setup) in the near future. Haven't decided yet, though.
UPDATE, two years later: we did sort of do this. People can now start threads from the individual movie pages and they show up on the forums. It's not a "forum" for each, exactly, but it "attaches" to the movie pages but still shows up here.

I haven’t read what the op posted but I’m guessing it has something to do with the secret movie tab 2 posts and the “cool” people of this site. Well a big F u to the op for excluding us - given im almost 100% sure that’s what they are talking about.

Going further! Why not private message people about this secret club you have going - way to make the little people here feel bad.
Ah! A man with a sense of humor. My kinda guy!

By the way, I like the mask. Let's do lunch, eh?

Sexy Celebrity is that you
Nope. I've never used a moniker. I've always been markfilipak since the beginning of the web.