Stirchley’s Fashion Thread

Tools    

On the subject of low-cut outfits I really like this example. I like her hair too :

You can't win an argument just by being right!
On the subject of low-cut outfits I really like this example. I like her hair too :

Is that Cate, see?

I'm not a fan. I don't know why.

No chat about the Troop ing of the Colors, stirch? The brits really know how to put on a superb celebration. All the celebs must use the same colorist, though.

Is that Cate, see?
It is .

I'm not a fan. I don't know why.
Remiss of me on a fashion thread not to show the whole dress. I like the gold flashes in the folds at the bottom:

Yes, Cate is very attractive.

Definitely fashion, but I don’t think I care much for it.
My favourite part of it is the flat shape of the heels but I think it's all well balanced. Her hair being tied up goes perfectly as well.

She's an actor and is Lea Thompson's daughter (of Back to the Future fame).

Sarah Paulson. I have no words.
The pink dress is like a lens cleaning cloth isn't it ?

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Sarah Paulson. I have no words.
The pink dress is like a lens cleaning cloth isn't it ?
They both seem to go with tatti's hay bales.

I thought Benedict Cumberbatch was playing The Grinch.
No, he did that in Star Trek Into Darkness. It sure as hell wasn't Khan.

Lady Kitty Spencer, Princess Diana’s niece, is a beautiful English rose.

The first outfit is what she wore to Harry’s wedding & the 2nd to a more recent wedding. Both gorgeous.

Meghan Markle’s dress is at least one size too big for her & what’s with her hair!? Hard to believe she’s at a wedding.

The first outfit is what she wore to Harry’s wedding & the 2nd to a more recent wedding. Both gorgeous.
Yes the green one is particularly nice. The patterns and shapes have a handicraft feel.

Two different shirtwaist dresses - the 1st successful, the 2nd not.

Gigi Hadid in a lovely short-sleeved shirtwaist dress. Don’t know the designer. Love her mules too. And I would kill for that wee bag. So cute.

Meghan Markle at Ascot in a long-sleeved shirtwaist dress, which I don’t like at all. Hard to believe it’s Givenchy. The hemline is horrible. Does she wear that belt with every outfit?

Always loved this very famous Richard Avedon 1955 photo of the über-model Dovima, but just now realized how horribly cruel it is. Taken at a circus in Paris & the elephants are chained. Horrible!