Almost Famous - Bootleg Cut

Tools    

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Ok, due out next month is the "Almost Famous" - Untitled Bootleg Cut. In this two-disc set, there is set to be many special features, including 24 minutes of the movie's band.

The case for this is setup to look like a 70s/80s album cover. Hence the reason it's called the Bootleg Cut. Most of the features on this were included on the disc that came out a few months back, but on this one there are some extra extras, and stuff that will keep you playing with it for a little while.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Guy
I didn't like Almost Famous, I thought it was one big ego trip!

I actually haven't seen it...That's what you get when someone makes a movie about themself

I only posted that so that those who did like it would know about it. ...I might pick this one up or something. Don't know...

Guy
Originally posted by spudracer
I actually haven't seen it...That's what you get when someone makes a movie about themself

I only posted that so that those who did like it would know about it. ...I might pick this one up or something. Don't know...
it's definately worth a viewing, most people who saw it loved it, I'm in the minority. lol.

Bought this Saturday, and haven't got a real good chance to play with it. I started watching it last night, but I'm gonna start over on it and get more into the mood this time. Last night I was only watching it because I needed a quick way of falling asleep and when I lay in bed watching something I usually get tired fast. I'll probably put a review up for this on the main site in the next few days.