MoFo Fantasy Football 2019 - The Regular Season

Tools    

Dak is whack. I knew I should went with Ryan, was hoping D would do something coming off the Saints debacle.

A system of cells interlinked
Heh. Rodger had zero TDs in a 34-point Packer win...because Jones, who I'm playing, scored four.

McCafferty and Jones combined for 90. Okay then.

Yea, not the prettiest way to win, especially with the concerns raised by the rest of my team this week, but in this here FFB game, I'll take it!

Eh, in this case might not have mattered, two different players left early in their games with injuries so I'm pretty sure this is the lowest total I've had in the whole 12 years I've been playing.

Man, I just saw the hit on Rudolph in the Steeler game. The most heartbreaking thing is the way JuJu runs up, sees him totally motionless, and just collapses onto the ground, like he's genuinely terrified.

I love football, but I don't know how much longer this can go on.

A system of cells interlinked
Looking at a lot of these totals, we might dent the MoFo record book in a few places this week, yikes.
Seriously unprecedented to have both my RBs go off for career best games like this...

Yeah, McCafferty is a crazy stud, at least, even though this might end up being the best game of his whole career. The Jones thing is particularly nuts, since he's not really at that level, and it was a double-whammy because I had Rodgers, so all four (!) TDs went to one of us rather than the other. Huge swing, that.

Anyone have a decent RB, no one amazing they are willing to trade?

I want to slap Baker Mayfield. Stupid me missing 3/4th of the draft. Least I get Golden Tate back tonight as basically the only viable target for Jones. Plus Tyreek is coming back. Hopefully I can start winning some games.

101 Favorite Movies (2019)

I just don't know why you'd even have instant replay if this can get by it.

There's a decent argument to be had for whether replay makes the game better, but that argument is assuming it leads them to get all the blatant calls, and most of the closer ones. If they can't even use it to get blatant calls right, they shouldn't even have it, given the cost in momentum and drama and flow and all that.

I've generally liked replay in sports but it was more support for the abstract concept. In reality it's not so great.

I wondered today if the NFL changed their entire rulebook to match College Football rules exactly if it would rejuvenate the excitement of the league. They just kill their own momentum continuously with this terrible fear of making mistakes, and mistakes inevitably will happen anyway.

Well no one to blame but myself if I lose this week. I thought I switched QBs cause I knew the Jets were going to play hard today. Gotta pay more attention.

Well no one to blame but myself if I lose this week. I thought I switched QBs cause I knew the Jets were going to play hard today. Gotta pay more attention.
Oof, condolences. That's a tough one.