Name:	SWM.jpg
Views:	605
Size:	101.6 KB
ID:	28365   Click image for larger version

Name:	road-warrior.jpg
Views:	444
Size:	52.8 KB
ID:	28366  

This is something I've been meaning to say for awhile, but I guess I never got around to it or forgot.

I think that a new Survivor game will only really work if the players dropped all preconceptions and old conflicts at the door. Everyone would have to treat each returning player as if they were new, and only think about them in terms of their current character and actions within the new game. Any rivalry and betrayals that happen should remain in the game and not spill over and become long standing personal grudges.

I highly doubt that'll happen though, judging by how long some Survivor drama can last on this forum, and how its clearly been affecting some people's relationships. I think that's the real reason why so many people have been turned off the idea of a new Survivor game. I know it was for me.

This is something I've been meaning to say for awhile, but I guess I never got around to it or forgot.

I think that a new Survivor game will only really work if the players dropped all preconceptions and old conflicts at the door. Everyone would have to treat each returning player as if they were new, and only think about them in terms of their current character and actions within the new game. Any rivalry and betrayals that happen should remain in the game and not spill over and become long standing personal grudges.
That doesnt make sense at all for a strategy/intrigue game. Its all about knowing your opponents & allies. History and information are crucial to go off of when making your decisions.

Now if everybody had an alternate account they made for the specific purpose of playing Survivor, and the host knew there were 13-15 players (not accounts), then that would be fair, heighten the suspense, and actually could end up being cool. I brought this up back in Latveria.

I highly doubt that'll happen though, judging by how long some Survivor drama can last on this forum, and how its clearly been affecting some people's relationships. I think that's the real reason why so many people have been turned off the idea of a new Survivor game. I know it was for me.
Yes. Since I left the S7 game theres been name smearing, hes tried to get me banned, and even more. I know this just seems like entertainment to other posters, ...
...but if the other posters were going thru it, they wouldnt be so entertained.

Now Camo seems so offended I have Sexy on IU, so now Camo is again (Sorry Bud, but you just dont give a #$@ how I feel and why. Then that is that.)

Only thing Ill do with Survivor is finish the last installments of the story, and attempt an invite only game where I know there will be 13-15 forum members playing, not accounts. Ill wait till yall are done with your Wrestle Survivor, and no I wont go into the thread.

Have fun guys.

Good post! I'd like to join again, but like Cosmic said it's a turn off for me to think that some take a fun game and make it way too serious. I'm here at MoFo to have fun, not to make enemies. It's just a game.

I'll keep an eye on this thread and see if I can join.

Hmmm. Definitely no TONGO then. OK. Good luck with your little "invite only" game.

Another idea I have - one that's been swirling around in my mind more than the wrestling Survivor - is -

MOFO APPRENTICE

Where you do tasks for me in teams, and after each task, I fire somebody, until one person becomes the MoFo Apprentice.

But I don't know if I really wanna do another game or not.

Maybe someone else could host MoFo Apprentice if it appeals to them.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Apprentice.png
Views:	339
Size:	75.6 KB
ID:	28402  

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I'd be willing to host another game, if we had people that actually want to play though.

Suspect's Reviews

I'd be willing to host another game, if we had people that actually want to play though.
You should be the MoFo Apprentice. You were my idea for another host for that.

Or I could be a SURVIVOR: WRESTLEMOFIA co-host with Suspect.

Do you know anything about professional wrestling?

Well, I'm just waiting to get a feel for what's right to do. I don't want to rush into a disaster.

All I know is - no more prisons, murder mansions and Devil's islands for now.

I think Suspect needs to play instead of host. I don't think he works ... at his most interesting... as a host.

If he wants to play in another Survivor, he needs to let me know. That might fast track my decision to start a new game.