THE MOFO CHILL CLUB

Tools    

At the end of the road @TheUsualSuspect - you will have a funny story to tell that your 'labor' pains were as bad as your wife's. Really - you'll laugh.

Not now of course.

But later.

Anyway - no matter what- you'll have a brand new baby! And that's gonna make you both smile for a long long time.

This image keeps showing up in my Facebook feed. Some pet related website trying to sell shirts.

I don't think it looks like what they thinks it looks like.
(It's supposed to be someone petting a dog.)
OMG that is so funny :rolf:

I go watch Slipknot and Killswitch Engage live on 8th of July I cant waitttt

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I lost my pet rabbit a few months ago, and this is the first time in years that I haven't had a pet in the house. When I woke up this morning, I saw this in the bathroom, and I nearly had a heart attack:

Apparently Hubby got one of my stuffed animals wet, and he put it by the bathroom window to dry, but he neglected to tell me about it until after I saw it.

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	20190703_025059.jpg
Views:	353
Size:	267.0 KB
ID:	55542   Click image for larger version

Name:	20190703_025124.jpg
Views:	338
Size:	259.4 KB
ID:	55543  

That is the cutest most lifelike stuffed cat I've ever seen. Woulda 'woke me up' too.

Are you thinking of getting any other pet @gbgoodies? If not now, maybe in the future?

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
That is the cutest most lifelike stuffed cat I've ever seen. Woulda 'woke me up' too.

Are you thinking of getting any other pet @gbgoodies? If not now, maybe in the future?

Yes, we're definitely getting another rabbit soon. We're just waiting until after the summer because we have a few weekend trips planned, and we don't want to leave a new pet home alone for a couple of days yet. We want to make sure he's used to us going out for at least a few hours first so he'll know that we're coming back soon.

Have been binge-watching "Poldark" on Prime.. for some reason Aidan Turner continues to look like a Hobbit ..

lol this is about right..

Pisces: You Are An Emotionally Volatile Nightmare - Feelings, though, aren't always gentle and sweet. You know that better than anyone, because your own emotions - the same overwhelming forces that inspire you to make the world a better place - can take you to very dark places, especially if you believe that the subject of your ire has shown unwarranted cruelty toward you or something you hold dear. You know that your feelings aren't necessarily rational, but that doesn't stop you from dramatically blaming other people for causing you pain. Of course, you might not even stop at crying; that notoriously brilliant creativity might even spur you to express your wrath artistically - nothing says “emotional stability” like a morose, vengeful poem.

I have worn a poncho in the rain - for the first time in my life!! That's right , I never wore or owned a rain poncho before this month.

And it works! Beautifully !!! I was totally dry. I never was kept this dry in the rain with any umbrella. Plus, it's windproof- no flimsy ribs to fold up on you in the breeze. And it's also easy to pack 'n carry; just wrap it up into a small ball and carry it in your purse . And the other great thing is, this poncho is roomy....if not, voluminous - I can easily carry my purse and newspaper and a couple bags of groceries and it all stays dry. Heck, I could probably walk along in the rain while KNITTING a poncho
( wool type I mean) and still stay dry. Wonderful invention.

There are only 2 drawbacks to my rain poncho as far as I can tell.

First of all I haven't yet truly ....ah.....mastered.... the art of fastening the snaps, so when a storm hit as I was leaving the supermarket, I sorta hadda have a checkout gal ....or two....fasten the snaps. 🙄They actually seemed to get a kick out of helping me, so it's all good with me- but not sure what I' ll do if it starts raining somewhere, sometime and there's no check out gals around.
Well I' ll cross that bridge when I get to it.

Secondly I don't seem to look as adorable as I thought I would in my poncho. I look like a big bright green vinyl oval. With feet.

But maybe it's the color ....or the lack a designer label. I' m thinking if I wanna look cute maybe I' ll look for another one that s designed to be a bit more .....sleek. Maybe one that has bubbles and fishes on it. That oughtta bring a smile to someone.

At any rate, I' m not giving up my poncho. Next time you're dashing for cover in a rainstorm and you look up to see a happy green oval of a poncho ambling out of the grocery store, and singing "- singing in the rain" - that will be me. 😀

Bought today at a used book store.. cant wait to read

originally written in 1897..Forty-one Japanese, Scandinavian, and Sicilian tales.

#9 out of 25 books

Bought today at a used book store.. cant wait to read

originally written in 1897..Forty-one Japanese, Scandinavian, and Sicilian tales.

#9 out of 25 books

Just looking at the cover makes me feel like a girl in grade school again. May have even had this book when I was a child. Dive between the covers into the magic, Movie Gal, and enjoy.

Pretty sweet when your doctor puts you on medication but lowers the dose enough that one normal pack for a month can last 2.. I have 4 months of medication before I have to order any more.. let's hope the 4-month amount does what it's supposed to because the normal dose side effects are terrifying.

Pretty sweet when your doctor puts you on medication but lowers the dose enough that one normal pack for a month can last 2.. I have 4 months of medication before I have to order any more.. let's hope the 4-month amount does what it's supposed to because the normal dose side effects are terrifying.
Does your insurance cover all of the cost, or most? If not you can legally buy prescription drugs from the UK for a fraction of the cost, as long as you have a doctor's prescription.

Does your insurance cover all of the cost, or most? If not you can legally buy prescription drugs from the UK for a fraction of the cost, as long as you have a doctor's prescription.
My insurance does not cover it but they do have a copay assistance program through McKesson, the pharmaceutical company. One month of my medication would cost a cash price of over $4,000 per GoodRx website.

It's one of the medications that is an immunosuppressant.

My insurance does not cover it but they do have a copay assistance program through McKesson, the pharmaceutical company. One month of my medication would cost a cash price of over $4,000 per GoodRx website.

It's one of the medications that is an immunosuppressant.
If you don't mind me asking how much do you have to pay? I hope not a lot.

If you don't mind me asking how much do you have to pay? I hope not a lot.
With the Support Plus program, my out of pocket is $0 but it took me over a month to get my specialty pharmacy to send me the medication. I must have called 3 to 4 times a week arguing with them and my doctor's office called as well.

I got my starter pack from my doctor's last Thursday and the day before my 1 month supply came from Express Scripts and today I got a 28 day pill bridge pack from McKesson. Normal dosage is 60mg but my doctor has me on 30mg until my body is completely used to the medication.

With the Support Plus program, my out of pocket is $0 but it took me over a month to get my specialty pharmacy to send me the medication. I must have called 3 to 4 times a week arguing with them and my doctor's office called as well.

I got my starter pack from my doctor's last Thursday and the day before my 1 month supply came from Express Scripts and today I got a 28 day pill bridge pack from McKesson. Normal dosage is 60mg but my doctor has me on 30mg until my body is completely used to the medication.
I'm glad you don't have to pay big $$$ for it. Do you mean saying what your condition is that you take the meds for?