Who is the better Japanese actor? Toshiro Mifune or Tatsuya Nakadai?

Tools    

I just recently inthe last couple of minutes realized that Tatsuya Nakadai was the lead man in Ran.

I just recently inthe last couple of minutes realized that Tatsuya Nakadai was the lead man in Ran.
I don't know Tatsuya Nakadai but I like Toshiro Mifune a lot, particularly in Shogun.

“I was cured, all right!”
Tatsuya Nakadai is the better one in my opinion.
I love the way the man acts, he have such a deep way to show emotions.
My favorite actor of all time

Se correr o bicho pega. Se ficar o bicho come.
What about Takashi Shimura ? I mean I don't think I'm the best to comment on Japanese Cinema, but some of the great performances I've seen came from both Takashi Shimura and Mifune. Shimura was fantastic in Ikiru.

Both absolutely great but Nakadai is the one for me. If look on certain aspects he seems got more chnces to show varies and deep on his roles in comparison, but mifune always has that raw star power and presence more

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Nakadai all the way. Both are among the best actors ever, but Mifune often relied on his rabidness that was always wonderful, but at times carried him without much thought (the more impressive were his more tranquil performances, like the one in Redbeard). He often met the line of overdoing it, too, but I always liked his wrath. Nakadai, on the other hand, always seemed to have all his performances thought over to perfection. He was often a supporting actor, in a couple of films next to Mifune, sometimes overshadowing him (like in High and Low), but when he got a leading role, he was unstoppable. Human Condition, Harakiri (that look in his eyes!), The Sword of Doom (again overshadowing Mifune, who was a secondary character this time!) and many, many more! He also kissed Setsuko F*ckin' Hara in Daughters, Wives and a Mother and had a romance with Hideko Takamine in When a Woman Ascends the Stairs. Oh, and he even had a cameo in the 2014 Gun Woman (a movie with a naked and blood-smeared Asami). And he is still alive!
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Nakadai all the way. Both are among the best actors ever, but Mifune often relied on his rabidness that was always wonderful, but at times carried him without much thought (the more impressive were his more tranquil performances, like the one in Redbeard). He often met the line of overdoing it, too, but I always liked his wrath. Nakadai, on the other hand, always seemed to have all his performances thought over to perfection. He was often a supporting actor, in a couple of films next to Mifune, sometimes overshadowing him (like in High and Low), but when he got a leading role, he was unstoppable. Human Condition, Harakiri (that look in his eyes!), The Sword of Doom (again overshadowing Mifune, who was a secondary character this time!) and many, many more! He also kissed Setsuko F*ckin' Hara in Daughters, Wives and a Mother and had a romance with Hideko Takamine in When a Woman Ascends the Stairs. Oh, and he even had a cameo in the 2014 Gun Woman (a movie with a naked and blood-smeared Asami). And he is still alive!

To think i just assumed he was dead. I need to quit assiming stuff.

Nakadai as a actor although mifune is top notch aswell but mifune is my favorite Japanese actor but you can't deny nakadai's talent from hara Kiri to kill to ran and many many more

What about shintaro katsu (zatoichi) now he was a very very busy man in all aspects acting, director producer and writer and made loads of movie's and even 100 episode TV show of zatoichi he's a talented actor and I love the zatoichi meets yojimbo film toshiro and shintaro katsu together

Tatsuya nakadayi is best