What is your favorite YouTube video?

Tools    

The People's Republic of Clogher
This one is growing on me...

All the Rocky movies in 5 seconds.

Teeth of Lions Rule the Divine
I really don't have a favorite video on youtube, but I usually watch music videos and things of that sort.

Dance, monkeys, dance!

please watch this hahahaha:

well so far it's been a choice between daddy's song (from the movie head) and the there she goes sequence from the parent trap remake...

there is a gerald mcboing boing cartoon and the unicorn in the garden too...been watching those...

is the VT killer on youtube. I don't know why they keep promoting this guy.

Get off my island
I liked this one a lot:

MoFo Survivor - r3port3r66 wins!!!!!!

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
Loved the Landlord
I've watched that about four times this week.
I love that clip of the talking cats, too. The last one, I've seen at least ten times and it still makes me laugh.

I found this so friggin' funny that I thought I'd share. If your a fan of David Blaine, you should like this parody. This same trio did one similar to this and was as equally funny. These guys are excellent comedic actors and made for this stuff like this.

I found this so friggin' funny that I thought I'd share. If your a fan of David Blaine, you should like this parody. This same trio did one similar to this and was as equally funny. These guys are excellent comedic actors and made for this stuff like this.

Too funny, haven't laughed that had in a long time.

The People's Republic of Clogher
From an excellent BBC documentary on Scientology which was aired last week, if you can find the whole programme anywhere, watch it. The robotic Tom Cruise-alike Scientologist is actually Anne Archer's son...