Sci-Fi Slob's 30 Words Of Wisdom (mostly accredited to Nietzsche)

Tools    

I love some of the classic words of wisdom here. Some good choices!

I wouldn't have a problem with the Hitler quote if it was any good, but I don't happen to agree with the content of this particular one, especially because I know which sick conclusions Hitler drew from its meaning.

I love some of the classic words of wisdom here. Some good choices!

I wouldn't have a problem with the Hitler quote if it was any good, but I don't happen to agree with the content of this particular one, especially because I know which sick conclusions Hitler drew from its meaning.
I agree that it's a cryptic quote and not very inspirational to me even if Hitler hadn't said it.

Though I was almost waiting for someone to show up offended and cry "racism" just because they saw a picture of HItler, even though race was never mentioned in the quote at all - lol

"Movies" - the ultimate entertainment to all kinds of people irrespective of gender all over the world. Movies shows different emotions like happiness, sorrow, horror, comedy, thriller, action and we can choose the movies according to our interest. Now a days animation movies are trend setters mostly liked by the children. Movies are different languages and most popular as Hollywood, Bollywood, Tollywood, Sandalwood, Mollywood and Kollywood. Irrespective of industry the movies gives us entertainment to kill our free time. Movies are most popular across the world and actors and actresses acting in that movies have lot of fan following and they are treated as Supreme GOD's.