Is Paris Hilton really as bad as people say she is?

Tools    

I think I may have seen some of those too. Its important to be thorough in these matters.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
In regard to her being "used" by ex releasing sex tape.

She says she was humiliated by this yada yada yada. So her response to this is to allow herself to be filmed again and again and again performing sex acts or in various states of undress, following her humiliation. If that isn't whoring yourself I don't know what is. I'm aware of these other clips as I've viewed them many many times, all for research purposes you understand.
What are you talking about? I only recall there being 'news' of one sex tape which was a private, bedroom sex tape between two people and no money was left on the fridge for it.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
What are you talking about? I only recall there being 'news' of one sex tape which was a private, bedroom sex tape between two people and no money was left on the fridge for it.
Hate to inform you but your bastion of feminism and equality Paris Hilton has quite a bit of "private material" out there. Maybe the first one was genuinely released by scummy ex boyfriend cashing in but subsequent "releases" aren't.

Hate to inform you but your bastion of feminism and equality Paris Hilton has quite a bit of "private material" out there. Maybe the first one was genuinely released by scummy ex boyfriend cashing in but subsequent "releases" aren't.
Excuse me? How is she my bastion of feminism and equality because I asked you about your angry use of the term 'effing whore' when describing her because of a private, bedroom sex tape? And I'm sorry, but I dont have a predilection for filing or even searching for such tapes. Not my thing. What someone does in the privacy of their own bedroom with their partner is their business. So seeing as you're a wizard on such matters, how much money did he leave on the fridge?

Excuse me? How is she my bastion of feminism and equality because I asked you about your angry use of the term 'effing whore' when describing her because of a private, bedroom sex tape? And I'm sorry, but I dont have a predilection for filing or even searching for such tapes. Not my thing. What someone does in the privacy of their own bedroom with their partner is their business. So seeing as you're a wizard on such matters, how much money did he leave on the fridge?
She got millions on back of said tape, just like fellow whore Kim Kardasian. He got paid thousands I believe.

She got millions on back of said tape, just like fellow whore Kim Kardasian. He got paid thousands I believe.
Well I dont know anything about either, but 'whore' seems to be your word of the week. Whatever keeps you warm on a gloomy sunday. All the best with that.

Source?

She sued him and settled out of court, actually.

Source?

Meanwhile, how many kids got their jollies paying guttersnipes for their kicks to watch it. Who's the fool there! Besides, gandalf obviously has no idea what 'whore' means. She claimed she was unaware of the filming so she couldnt have asked for payment. And as if she needed to earn a living from a boyfriend anyway. She's a trust fund baby so whatever he could afford would not have even paid for her dogs to get their nails done in a pooch salon for the day.

So, use her sex vids as wanking material and then go on a tirade about how much of a pos she is.

Hey, if youre sick go to the hospital, man! Lol jk
Funniest comment I've read in ages, literally pissing myself.

What's the going rate, Gandalf? What I mean is, how much do hormonal teens from 4chan nick from their mum's purses to view leaked or stolen private sex tapes?

Funniest comment I've read in ages, literally pissing myself.
Can't help but notice that sarcasm is always the fail safe when an actual response isn't possible.

Anyway, he's got a point. There's some weird self-loathing thing going on when you can simultaneously watch her sex tape and despise her publicly for it.

Also, I feel like we can find a better source of comedic criticism than the guy who thought "she's got AIDs but I'd bang her anyway" was apparently hilarious.

Genuinely at work so nay time for enormous responses.

Almost all of your posts are like this, so I don't think time has anything to do with it.

Even if it did, you've found time for 4-5 short, snarky responses that could've easily been combined into one thoughtful one. You just choose not to do it.

What's the going rate, Gandalf? What I mean is, how much do hormonal teens from 4chan nick from their mum's purses to view leaked or stolen private sex tapes?
This is the Internet love. No charge.

you've found time for 4-5 short, snarky responses that could've easily been combined into one thoughtful one.
This is the Internet love. No charge.
Pretty cool of you to immediately provide a perfect example of what I was talking about.

What you need to keep warm on a miserable sunday is an extra sock, love. Refer to Joel's post. You're on your own with your serial baiting now, love. Maybe find something more interesting to do with your idle hands..

On phone too which is a pest to use. Will put off a session of PUBG when I get in to respond to some of this pro Hilton bile. Eta 2 hrs. Stay tuned

On phone too which is a pest to use.
And yet you're willing to use it to rap out a half-dozen empty dismissals and contradictions.

Like I said: it's not time, and it's not circumstance. If it was, we'd have had dozens of substantive conversations over the years. Instead, there are dozens of abandoned ones.

What you think you could do is irrelevant. This is what you actually do.

Will put off a session of PUBG when I get in to respond to some of this pro Hilton bile.
Cool. You can start by showing me what part of anything I said is "pro Hilton."

Since you mentioned it, I think she's a terrible role model and probably not a good person, but it does not follow that any thoughtless (or even outright false) remark about here is therefore valid and/or worth saying.

Why allow yourself to be filmed in compromising situations again after first bad experience?

I'm sure I knew that once. Again the above question applies.