Is Paris Hilton really as bad as people say she is?

Tools    

No, but I will now!

Sooooo..to do it straight or snot flying drunk?
I am not a Jack Black fan, but I do like Shallow Hal (2001) - and it's really Jason Alexander in the movie who cares about feet.
It's a fun & somewhat charming movie, but probably some kind of masterpiece if viewed while snot flying drunk!

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I find it quite fascinating that she influenced a string of starlets with the Paris Hilton red carpet stance. You know, pigeon toed with one knee bent, chest out, lips not stuck to teeth.

Not a great one but this is her biggest red carpet fan by the looks of things. That moment

Oh dear.

Stupid spoiled blonde whore!
She maybe a stupid spoilt bottle blonde but I think the word Whore is a put down to all women

Paris Hilton? Ehh, I dunno. She's really earned her street cred in terms of unlikeability.

I know one thing... LADY GAGA AIN'T DESERVE NUTTIN!

Yeah, I said it. Suck on it, freakin' haters of the late 2000's MAINSTREAM. GET WOKE.

I believe 'Poker Face' is one of the most exceptional singles of the new millennium. It's alongside 'Thriller' amongst some of the greatest pop crowd-pleasers ever made.

She's talented af (that's a fact.) However, she doesn't always utilize her potential for something truly earth-shattering. Not to say she's always cringe, because as of late, she's been pumping out a lot of decent sh*t. A decent portion of that late 2000's beg-league chews levels of Poppity Pop, were 9gag level meme material, at best. (That's another way of saying It was "ehhh", for all those old folks out there who don't 'get' the internet.)
(Unrelated to this thread, I know... but f**k you IDUWHATAWANT.)

It's 5 am I need to get some sleep we're all gonna die synecdoche goodbye.
Vice President
358 Exchange Place New York, N.Y. 10099 FAX 212 555 6390 TELEX : () 4534

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Didn't realise you could get in so much trouble for quoting South Park.

Paris Hilton is an example of someone who reflects the bad things in people. She was born into money, probably coddled and neglected in equal measure and had to find her way out of the net, not developing a lot of human core things that most "normal" people take for granted. When it's time to smack around the pinata hanging from the tree, there's Paris. Looking pretty and empty, so the world can have a whack at her, fill her up with their own projections of what they think she is. She may not be the ideal soul mate or a good member of the book club, but that could change at any point in time.

Who cares? Leave her alone.

You can't. Only your first post was a quote.
Aye, and the second was clearly stupid nonsense. This is Paris Hilton we re talking about you know, not some serious issue like GOAT POTUS'S.

Aye, and the second was clearly stupid nonsense.
My point exactly.

This is Paris Hilton we re talking about you know, not some serious issue like GOAT POTUS'S.
1. Doesn't matter.

2. This is pretty much the same way you talk about the "serious issues" anyway.

Net worth 300 million bucks. Turns up on the red carpet wearing a scrap of material. Nice. Money really does buy class in America.
1 scrape of material that probably cost her $10,000. Shows that people with money waste money.

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
My glass house got broken a long time ago. She is just like all of us.

Imperfect.

I've flown close to the sun and yes, even my wings melted. right? I always think people should be glad they aren't exposed to the fame and money. A real super-power is being able to resist, when there is no barrier.

A lot of us can't even stay outta a can of Pringles and an ice-cold Shasta.

My glass house got broken a long time ago. She is just like all of us.

Imperfect.

I've flown close to the sun and yes, even my wings melted. right? I always think people should be glad they aren't exposed to the fame and money. A real super-power is being able to resist, when there is no barrier.

A lot of us can't even stay outta a can of Pringles and an ice-cold Shasta.

LMAO!

Noice!

She can carry a tune. Quite well, actually.

In regard to her being "used" by ex releasing sex tape.

She says she was humiliated by this yada yada yada. So her response to this is to allow herself to be filmed again and again and again performing sex acts or in various states of undress, following her humiliation. If that isn't whoring yourself I don't know what is. I'm aware of these other clips as I've viewed them many many times, all for research purposes you understand.