2018 Academy Awards

Tools    

You can't win an argument just by being right!

To hell with Oldman and his Oscar Bait. If they wanted to give the Oscar to him; they should've done it several years ago!
What Oscar Bait of Goldman's?

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
I haven't seen it, but from what I've heard Darkest Hour reminds me of Shakespeare in Love, The English Patient kind of Oscar bait.

That being said, Oldman should have a hell of a lot more than 1 Oscar nom to his name at this point.

Goldman wasnt a producer so why is Cyn calling it 'Goldman's oscar bait'?

This might just do nobody any good.
Gary Goldman?

Goldman wasnt a producer so why is Cyn calling it 'Goldman's oscar bait'?
I said 'Oldman.'
Vice President
358 Exchange Place New York, N.Y. 10099 FAX 212 555 6390 TELEX : () 4534

Gary Oldman = Goldman.

Well I'd still like to know how it's his oscar bait. He acted in it; didnt create it.

I had to look that other guy up. He must have written his own imdb bio - I've never seen such a long one before.

Well I'd still like to know how it's his oscar bait. He acted in it; didnt create it.

I had to look that other guy up. He must have written his own imdb bio - I've never seen such a long one before.
Joe Wright is an Oscar Bait Hack Filmmaker. The only thing that isn't remotely close to awards' baitness in his filmography is 'Pan.' And that was... embarrassing.

This however, is Gary Oldman's vehicle to win his "Veteran Oscar." The film, is essentially just his performance. It's a performance-piece. (If you will.)

Well it's Wright's 'oscar bait' then, (god how I dislike that term) not Gary's. Up to the corrupt panel who gets the gold backsides on legs anyway. I dont see what the biggy is to get emotional about it.

Well it's Wright's 'oscar bait' then, (god how I dislike that term) not Gary's. Up to the corrupt panel who gets the gold backsides on legs anyway. I dont see what the biggy is to get emotional about it.
This Talented Bloke being snubbed in favor of another Revenant-esc win.

I want to see it but the first user review on imdb I saw this morning indicated it's a tear jerker. Not sure I want to hug a box of tissues with my movie entertainment at the moment.

I want to see this clean up the oscars

With a new cheerful song about Diversity.

“Hell will hold no surprises for you.”

No, it wouldn't. Because that'll result in the snubbing of this future legend:
I have no idea who that is.