"Guess the movie from the Screenshot" game

Tools    

Whether it's the ideal word or not is irrelevant. The point is that calling the questions "ridiculous" is, itself, ridiculous.

All of these games are informal and therefore having them flow smoothly takes priority over some notion of competitive integrity. So that means, if you pick a harder one, you either have to possibly answer a handful of questions, or else scrap the choice and pick a new one. If that bothers you, start a game with stricter rules and/or harder choices.

Ghouls, vampires, werewolves... let's party.
Au Revoir les Enfants*?
Oh, is that a title of a movie? That ain't it. You might get a faster response if you reply to one of my posts so I can see it when I visit this site.

What on earth are you talking about? You posted another image after it, which means you visited after the guess and plainly could have seen it.

And expecting people to see if you're online before guessing is silly. Drop the cattiness, or stop playing. Not going to say it again.

Was this movie released in the last 5 years?

This movie is an Italian-British production.
Yet you told us last week that is is neither an Italian nor a British movie.

Your move, Pennywise!
Who the heck is Pennywise? @Hit Girl solved it. While we’re waiting for her, I will post another.