What are you listening to while you're MoFoin' it?

Tools    

A system of cells interlinked

A million views an hour this is getting. Greta song...

Billy Talent - Devil On My Shoulder

THE band

A system of cells interlinked
Amorphis - Queen of Time

Just released TODAY. Somehow violating the law of diminishing returns, Amorphis releases another masterpiece of folk tinged death metal. I was sure they couldn't top their last release, 2015's Under the Red Cloud, but after listening to this 3 times in a row, it appears they have at least matched it in quality and perhaps surpassed it in creativity. For a band that has been around since the early 90s, that is pretty impressive.

Seeing them tomorrow! And the new Papa. Or whatever he is called at this point. Excited... Although Im not knocked out with any of the new stuff Ive heard so far from their new album. Still play Meliora front to back.

Seeing them tomorrow! And the new Papa. Or whatever he is called at this point. Excited... Although Im not knocked out with any of the new stuff Ive heard so far from their new album. Still play Meliora front to back.
Same guy, just a different costume. AWESOME! THEY'RE GREAT!