GOOD NEWS PEOPLE ...

Tools    

Twenty goslings in a bigger park today. Bigger goslings & watched over by 6 or 7 adult geese.

I can see only 3 chicks in the nest now & it is mighty crowded. The 4th one may have fledged. I checked the ground to see if it fell out of the nest, but no sign of anything like this.

The 3 others are huge now. One of them already has a reddish breast. They are so adorable. I pray every day that they will all successfully fledge.

The 3 others are huge now. One of them already has a reddish breast. They are so adorable. I pray every day that they will all successfully fledge.
Yesterday the nest was empty. I happened to look up & 2 very fat little robins were sitting in silence on the branches. So amazing. But where was the 3rd chick?

Two hours later, I checked the nest again & the 3rd chick was in the nest. Smaller than the other two. Amazed it could fly, but it must have done to leave & return to the nest.

Today the nest was empty so I think we’re done there.

Yesterday the nest was empty. I happened to look up & 2 very fat little robins were sitting in silence on the branches. So amazing. But where was the 3rd chick?

Two hours later, I checked the nest again & the 3rd chick was in the nest. Smaller than the other two. Amazed it could fly, but it must have done to leave & return to the nest.

Today the nest was empty so I think we’re done there.
This is lovely.

Saw this ad and smiled.
Stylish and welcome.
Cinema (si-ni-ma)

An expensive place wherein annoying people congregate. Excessive use of cell phones & crunching of comestibles. Followed by inane chatter at intolerable decibel levels. To wit, avoid said establishment at all costs.

Fun to see middle schoolers playing in their schoolyard this morning. Can’t even remember the last time they were in school & out there.

Finally, we have some snowdrops. They survived the winter & are now pushing through. My neighbors have quite a few.

(Stock photo)

Final week of a very long winter. Going there & back to church yesterday was brutal. Bitterly cold with a powerful wind. Really horrible.

But the weather is supposed to be 70 degrees on Friday. Can hardly believe the good news.

Can’t believe I survived the winter in New England.

And, yes, it really did reach 72 degrees today as forecast. As I walked today, I shed items of clothing.

March isn't over. What's wrong with your calendar?
True, but I always go slightly batty at this time of year.

Today was horrible. Dressed totally wrong for my walk even though the Weather Channel specifically said it was a 15 mph wind today. (Isn’t it cute how America has never gone metric?)