Actor/Actress you really really really dislike

Tools    

Mine would be Jai Courtney.

This guy single-handedly ruined both Die Hard and Terminator franchise.

Quite amazing how he still gets cast for anything.

Ryan Reynolds he helped to write a terrible movie that came out in 2016 he was okay in smoking aces but that's about it

Welcome to the human race...

In fairness, A Good Day to Die Hard and Terminator Genisys would have been just as bad without him so it's unfair to say he "single-handedly" ruined both franchises.

The British actress Alex Kingston. I don't know why, but I always found her incredibly irritating.
Same. Elizabeth Mitchell has the same effect on me.

Nicolas Cage. Don't know why but can't watch anything with him haha

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Nicolas Cage. Don't know why but can't watch anything with him haha

lol I dontthink youre alone in this matter. I like him in some and loathe him in most others.

The woodentop Kirsten Stewart, acts with her eyebrows 😤😤😤

The woodentop Kirsten Stewart, acts with her eyebrows 😤😤😤
Well Roger Moore did that .

Same. Elizabeth Mitchell has the same effect on me.
I remember in Lost I took an instant dislike to her for some reason; awful really. I used to be the same about Paul Rudd but I've seen him in more things and he's grown on me. I especially liked him in Our Idiot Brother.

The British actress Alex Kingston. I don't know why, but I always found her incredibly irritating.
I'm going out on a limb here but I'm guessing you won't have seen Doctor Who. Her character in that took irritating to a new level.

When I first read this I couldn't place the name but actually I thought he was decent enough in Spartacus.

Adam Sandler, Domnhall Gleeson, Benedict Cumberbatch. Cannot stand them.

After 25 years, Sandler finally gave his first good performance this year in Meyerowitz Stories, otherwise he’s been the central figure in the very worst studio movies in my lifetime (PDL is just okay, PTA’s one misfire). The other two have been in otherwise good films, but their presence usually ruins their scenes for me and diminishes the movie as a whole. It’s almost a visceral reaction.