Thriller film, jealous mother, private detective, missing daughter

Tools    

It's thriller film from 80's or 90's. The mother looks for her daughter. She hires a private detective and found her. Then, jealous mother "destroys" daughter's family, for example tramples a family photo.

Why was the mother looking for the daughter? Was she kidnapped? Did she run away or stop communicating with the mother? Was she given up for adoption years ago and the mother is now looking for her?

Do you remember why the mother was so angry/jealous that she destroys a family photo? Did she 'destroy' the daughter's family in some other way?

Mother looked for the daughter, because they don't have a contact for many years. She wasn't kidnapped. Mother was jealous about her family, because was lonely. I don't remember many details.

Why was the mother looking for the daughter? Was she kidnapped? Did she run away or stop communicating with the mother? Was she given up for adoption years ago and the mother is now looking for her?

Do you remember why the mother was so angry/jealous that she destroys a family photo? Did she 'destroy' the daughter's family in some other way?
Thanks for questions. My familiar found. I It's "Hush Little Baby" (1994).

Sabrina? is that you?