Movie Trivia Game

Tools    

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
What actress played Michael J Fox's older sister in the 1985 film Back to the Future?

Wendy Jo Sperber?

Since GBG answered the last question correctly, I'll go ahead and post another one:

Name the three movies in which Jane Fonda and Robert Redford appeared together?

Name the three movies in which Jane Fonda and Robert Redford appeared together?

The Chase
Barefoot in the Park
The Electric Horseman
Our Souls at Night

Technically, they both made their film debuts in the 1960 movie Tall Story, but Robert Redford only had an uncredited role as a basketball player, and I don't know if they shared any scenes together.

In what 1995 film did Jennifer Jason Leigh and Mare Winningham play estranged sisters?
Hey, finally one that I know!...Georgia. A very dark film, I seen it once and never forgot it. One of JJL best performances too.

OPEN FLOOR

The 1953 film The Actress marked the film debut of Anthony Perkins...here's a new question:

Who played the title role in a 1948 comedy called The Fuller Brush Man?

here's a new question:

Who played the title role in a 1948 comedy called The Fuller Brush Man?

I think Red Skelton played The Fuller Brush Man, (and I'm pretty sure that Lucile Ball played The Fuller Brush Girl).

Patrick Swayze. Blythe Danner, Stockard Channing, John Leguizamo, Christopher Penn, Melinda Dillon, Beth Grant, and Wesley Snipes are all featured in what 1995 comedy?

Patrick Swayze. Blythe Danner, Stockard Channing, John Leguizamo, Christopher Penn, Melinda Dillon, Beth Grant, and Wesley Snipes are all featured in what 1995 comedy?

To Wong Foo, Thanks for Everything! Julie Newmar?

The answer to the previous posted question was Straight Time...here's a new question:

Sean Penn, Robin Wright, Chazz Palminteri, Garry Shandling, Kevin Spacey, and Anna Paquin were all featured in what 1998 film based on a Broadway play?

The answer to the previous question was Hurburly...here's a new question:

What legendary actress made her final feature film appearance playing Wilma Flintstone's mother in the 1994 film The Flintstones?