Edarsenal-Shoplifters (1st)
Takoma-Tokyo Story (1st)
Raul-Diabolique (2nd)
Seanc-The Blue Kite (2nd)
Thursday Next-City of Sadness (4th)
Allaby-Nights of Cabiria (5th)
Thief-Fantastic Planet (7th)
Siddon-Story of a Love Affair (8th)
Wyldesyde19-The Umbrellas of Cherbourg (9th)
Hey Fredrick-Chungking Express (11th)

After I totaled them I realized I had CR's nom 1st and Allaby's last and I just thought oh damnnn.
It was rigged! I demand a recount!
(just teasing)

This was a lot of fun. Good job hosting Cricket.

Right on! I won finally I won something And by only 1 point, geez very close.

Congrats Allaby for second place...and big THANKS for everyone who chose movies for me, I liked or loved just about all of them.

And a BIG shout out to Cricket...your da man!

Right on! I won finally I won something! And by only 1 point, geez very close.

Congrats Allaby for second place...and big THANKS for everyone who chose movies for me, I liked or loved just about all of them.

We ended up picking each other's #1. Woman of the Dunes was one of my picks for you in Roulette but you went with The Swimmer.

Congrats CR. That was a fun HOF. Not ashamed of fourth especially considering I am just getting to know a bunch of you mofos.

Good job Cricket

We ended up picking each other's #1. Woman of the Dunes was one of my picks for you in Roulette but you went with The Swimmer.
Both real good films.

I flipped my ballot from Woman in the Dunes to Bicycle Thieves like 3 times right before I sent it to you. I just could not make up my mind, both are amazing movies.

The trick is not minding
Grats CR!
There were a lot of great films tossed my way for this, and I enjoyed them all. (mostly).

Thanks for hosting Cricket!
Oh, and Ed?

I won the tiebreaker. Eat it! 😜
Mwa
Ha
Ha....

This was a lot of fun, ya'll! Even the movies I didn't love were almost all on my to-see list anyway, so I appreciate watching them.

The only thing that makes me a little sad is the tepid response to Santa Sangre, which I think is a genuinely brilliant film.

Maybe I'll open part 4 next weekend. There will be a more relaxed due date than this one so folks will still have time for other HoFs, but still a due date. For this one, I just wanted it done in time for the countdown.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Right on! I won finally I won something And by only 1 point, geez very close.

Wasn't that long ago Schindlers won a hall

Maybe I'll open part 4 next weekend. There will be a more relaxed due date than this one so folks will still have time for other HoFs, but still a due date. For this one, I just wanted it done in time for the countdown.
Sounds like fun. I'm already looking forward to it.

I'll be in, though I'm not in a rush for the next one to start...I have so much on my plate right now.

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
Grats CR!
There were a lot of great films tossed my way for this, and I enjoyed them all. (mostly).

Thanks for hosting Cricket!
Oh, and Ed?

I won the tiebreaker. Eat it! 😜
Mwa
Ha
Ha....
LOL!

youuu lil prick

CONGRATS CR!!! VERRRRY NICELY DONE and D@MN CLOSE Allaby with a sweet 2nd position! VERY cool!!!
And, AS ALWAYS, Rock out with his c@ck out! Our Man! Your Man! Da Man! CRICKET for his usual Excellent job of Host!!!

3rd Place
THIEF-73 Points

Siddon-Wolf Children (1st)
Allaby-Memories of Murder (3rd)
Cricket-Au revoir les enfants (3rd)
Citizen Rules-The 400 Blows (3rd)
Thursday Next-Fitzcarraldo (5th)
Takoma-Harakiri (5th)
Wyldesyde-Stalker (5th)
Edarsenal-A Man Escaped (6th)
Hey Fredrick-Fitzcarraldo (7th)
Raul-Open Your Eyes (10th)
Seanc-Battle Royale (11th)
lolwut! The weird thing is that Siddon's recommendation was a blind one, as in I've never seen it, never even heard of it, but it came after God knows how many back and forth's with cricket with... "this one?... seen it... this one?... seen it... this one?... seen it"

Seriously, though, I'm glad that most of you enjoyed my noms. As I've already said repeatedly, I really, really enjoyed all of the films and the gaps between some of them were just... nothing. I don't know if it was "recency bias" that made me end with Woman in the Dunes on top, but I went back and forth between it, Ran, and Le Jour se Lève.