What are you listening to while you're MoFoin' it?

Tools    

Everyone is my friend unless proven otherwise
Afsar (Bridle)
It doesn’t care whether it’s soon or it’s too late
Don’t be afraid if your heart wakes up from an old dream
My be God has written your story from the beginning. Ehsan khaje Amiri

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
@resopamenic pl0x somebody, make Trump as an anime girl xDDDD

The album is cheesy, but I like me some cheese. It's cool and it brings me back to early 2000s when this kind of eurodance was popular. It is vile, but this rapper has more honesty and pure fun to him than all these contemporary posers. And, wait... is this a camel toe on the album's cover? ALBUM OF THE YEAR! ALBUM OF THE YEAR I SAY!!!
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

@resopamenic pl0x somebody, make Trump as an anime girl xDDDD
i believe some already do that, we just havent found it yet

The album is cheesy, but I like me some cheese. It's cool and it brings me back to early 2000s when this kind of eurodance was popular. It is vile, but this rapper has more honesty and pure fun to him than all these contemporary posers.
because j-eurobeat is F U N!

And, wait... is this a camel toe on the album's cover? ALBUM OF THE YEAR! ALBUM OF THE YEAR I SAY!!!
no you perv! It's just optic illusion because of the obsession with Japanese gurl! YUP, it must be
😅

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right

Holy cow! Didn't know Trump was into lolies!

because j-eurobeat is F U N!
j-eurobeat sound like Brazilian Ethiopian Jazz. I guess it's safer to just call it Dance Pop. :P

no you perv! It's just optic illusion because of the obsession with Japanese gurl!
Excuse me. Are you implying I'm obsessed only with Japanese girls? Phew, I'm obsessed with Chinese and Korean girls, too!

Holy cow! Didn't know Trump was into lolies![/quote] not so much into politic and the intrigue , but putin administration definitely has more of these things) 😎

j-eurobeat sound like Brazilian Ethiopian Jazz. I guess it's safer to just call it Dance Pop. :P
their kinda speedy iteration of the original genre so yeah "small bit" of different, instead we are proud of such stupid geographical identification, that why mandopop, c pop, k pop, jepoppu! :3

Are you implying I'm obsessed only with Japanese girls? Phew, I'm obsessed with Chinese and Korean girls, too!
ewh really. but why only east asian mongoloid you waycist, southeast need attentiom too!

A system of cells interlinked
In Flames - Episode 666

Perfectly matches the tempo of the falling damp this morn......so glad we finished the garden yes'd'y

Miserable day - hope Il Papa remembered to bring a brolly lol

Linkin Park - Hit The Floor

Nostalgia binge