Movie with person attacked by shark

Tools    

I'm trying to remember the movie title where a man dressed in a black suit is talking to a couple people in what looks like a parking lot. He has a brief case of money and seems like he doesn't want to share it.

Something gets pressed and the floor opens, showing a shark swimming around. The man is hanging on a rope and tells the black and hispanic guy that they can have the money. One of them throws the briefcase at him and he falls in the water and gets eaten.

One of the men says "What a waste... of money"

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
I'm trying to remember the movie title where a man dressed in a black suit is talking to a couple people in what looks like a parking lot. He has a brief case of money and seems like he doesn't want to share it.

Something gets pressed and the floor opens, showing a shark swimming around. The man is hanging on a rope and tells the black and hispanic guy that they can have the money. One of them throws the briefcase at him and he falls in the water and gets eaten.

Pretty sure that's from Colombiana, but i can't find a clip of that specific scene.

The scene I was typing is about is from the 90’s. Not sure if it was a movie or TV show.

Thanks anyway.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.

There's a scene with a shark in one of the James Bond movies that's similar to the scene you described. (I haven't seen it in a long time, but I think it might be in License to Kill.) I remember the guy hanging over a shark, and I'm pretty sure that he dies at the end of the scene, but I don't remember the part about the briefcase.

It’s close to what I’m referring to. The last scene I remember is a different man (protagonist) outside on a hotel balcony. He might’ve jumped off and grabbed a gun out of someone’s hand.

The beauty of channel surfing as a youth.

The doors of wisdom are never shut. - 'Socrates'
Thats one of the bond movies with timothy dalton. Need to check which one.

Edit - its Licence to Kill (1989)
Did you know that in the 1980s movie PREDATOR the titular character was not originally portrayed by Kevin Peter Hall. It was in fact Jean-Claude Van Damme donning a much more insect inspired full body suit before he left the production which then led to the recasting and redesigning of the famous hunter.

I forgot the opening line.
There's a scene with a shark in one of the James Bond movies that's similar to the scene you described. (I haven't seen it in a long time, but I think it might be in License to Kill.) I remember the guy hanging over a shark, and I'm pretty sure that he dies at the end of the scene, but I don't remember the part about the briefcase.
Yeah, in License to Kill Dalton says to the guy, "You want your money? Here's your money," and throws the briefcase with the money in it at him. That causes the guy to fall into the shark tank.

Latest Review : Le Circle Rouge (1970)

Yeah, in License to Kill Dalton says to the guy, "You want your money? Here's your money," and throws the briefcase with the money in it at him. That causes the guy to fall into the shark tank.

Thank you.