Underrated or overlooked Dark comedies

Tools    

Have you seen either of 2015s Der bunker [The Bunker] or Mænd & høns [Men And Chicken]?
Both somewhat enjoyable from a darkly comic perspective I thought and perhaps worth a try if you haven't.

Pretty much anything by Todd Solondz.
Agree with Chypmunk that Anders Thomas Jensen films are darkly funny. 'Adam's Apples' is great.
The original 'Rams' is supposed to be good but I've not seen it.
'Wild Tales' ?
'Limbo' (2021) is an excellent film

The original 'Rams' is supposed to be good but I've not seen it.
'Wild Tales' ?
Hrútar [Rams] is well worth a watch, not sure I'd describe it as dark comedy though as it's mostly pretty bleak imo. Does have a few comedic moments though.

I'd agree with Scarlet that Relatos salvajes [Wild Tales] is a pretty fun watch and definitely incorporates dark comedy.

Hrútar [Rams] is well worth a watch, not sure I'd describe it as dark comedy though as it's mostly pretty bleak imo. Does have a few comedic moments though.

I'd agree with Scarlet that Relatos salvajes [Wild Tales] is a pretty fun watch and definitely incorporates dark comedy.
Both are great.

Some of the ones I like:
Headhunters (2011)
Hotel Splendide (2000, though I wouldn’t call it great).
In the Company of Men (1997) - one of my all-time favourite films.
I, Tonya (2017) - always feels very dark to me.
Killer Joe (2011)
Thank You for Smoking (2005) - though the ending plays it safe, unfortunately.

I guess I, Tonya isn’t really underseen, but I’ll leave it there, whatever.

Never would have called May a comedy, though.
I think it's actually quite funny in parts. Like when her boyfriend tries to look all edgy by telling her a story (or showing her his artsy movie?), and then she reciprocates with a truly gruesome story about what happened one day in the vet office and he's like .

Is no one going to say Grizzly Man?

Filantropica (2002) first sprang to my mind. A Romanian film. Great acting and has a plot with many twists and turns. Highly recommended.

I think Cottage Country (2013) is pretty underappreciated. But, it could just be me. I showed it to somebody and they didn't laugh once.

I'd also throw in Hell Baby (2013).