Tournament: Horror Character Championship

Tools    

I just know they're coming to kill me.
Currently, we have 18 contestants. Bare in mind, we need 32. I think we should now start bringing in real life serial killers, such as Hannibal Lector and Henry.

And this is my BOOMstick!

wow i never heard of that movie sounds like a really big knock off of the texas chainsaw massacre

And this is my BOOMstick!
I saw it at my video store a couple of days ago.

Michael Myers
Jason Voorhees
Leatherface
Ash
Freddy Kreuger
The Tall Man
Norman Bates
Jack Torrence
Wolf-man/Werewolf
Frankenstein's monster
Count Dracula
Predator/Yautja
Alien aka XENOMORPH
5 zombies (Romero's classic or contemporary?)
Pinhead
Chucky
The Thing
Damien

Terminator
Hannibal Lector
Jaws (!?)
King Kong
The Invisible Man
Zombie Ash/Evil Ash
Blade (he is more an anti-hero)
Bubba Ho-Tep
Darth Vader...
Shelob (LOTR: ROTK)
Wicked Witch of the West (Wizard of Oz)

There's a few more, though you can see some are pushing the mark.

i dont think jaws king kong and the terminator would be could at all. jaws is in the water, king kong is to huge and terminator isnt really a horror movie villian

http://savha.com/THE%20JACKHAMMER%20MASSACRE.htm That is depressing and disgraceful at the same time^

i'll put teminator, Hannibal, and Invisible Man on the table, opinions? who is bubba ho tep?

too late, so who is he?

I just know they're coming to kill me.
Originally Posted by dillskies88
http://savha.com/THE%20JACKHAMMER%20MASSACRE.htm That is depressing and disgraceful at the same time^
That's hilarrious! Especially the end scene with the lady fighting him with a friggin' 2x4! That's funny.

Originally Posted by Eyes
i'll put teminator, Hannibal, and Invisible Man on the table, opinions? who is bubba ho tep?

Hey, errr Eyes, it, errr, looks like you dropped your soap there me old buddy.....

PS, can't find Jackhammer Massacre on IMDB (!!!)

Jackhammer Massacre - Wow.... What happens when his electrical cord can't go any farther?
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.

Originally Posted by PimpDaShizzle V2.0
Jackhammer Massacre - Wow.... What happens when his electrical cord can't go any farther?
You change channel....to
this