To anyone thinking about running a Survivor game.... (A story)

Tools    

Hopefully, I wont have to quote as many posts for the rest of the story. This was the bulk of me and Sexys spat, and I didnt want to misquote, so I just quoted what there was of it.

Im surprised that Hit Girl was NOT allied with TUS, maybe I have the alliance structures wrong, I dont know for sure.

Ah! So TUS even had another player on his side, it was 7 vs 3 - yowza!
Rhys, Rauld, and Sean....does that sound right?

Hit girl and Halfangel were mainly allies just like me and CiCi were except noone knew me and CiCi were until he was eliminated. When we first teamed up we agreed to go find other alles, he found those two and they eventually joined Suspect, i joined up with Swan and Raul but i quit which is why things got fudged up, think we could've gotten pretty far if that didn't happen. Best thing about it is that the only person doing the same thing as me was Suspect except he was doing it with two different accounts.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Yet the only people I trusted were Hit Girl and HalfAngel.

And wolfsbane of course.

Suspect's Reviews

I didn't like this write-up. TONGO thinks whatever he imagines is the truth. Whatever I say is the truth... gets disregarded. By him. He treats things like everything he believes is the truth, no matter if it's ACTUALLY true.

Disturbing.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
She was with HalfAngel from the start mate.
Well technically, but we talked a lot of gameplay, which was obviously my demise. I now remember this as my ranting game telling people they were stupid for keeping Suspect in.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Well technically, but we talked a lot of gameplay, which was obviously my demise. I now remember this as my ranting game telling people they were stupid for keeping Suspect in.
There's one every game...

I didn't like this write-up. TONGO thinks whatever he imagines is the truth. Whatever I say is the truth... gets disregarded. By him. He treats things like everything he believes is the truth, no matter if it's ACTUALLY true.

Disturbing.
Well maybe you and whoever repped your post need to go in thread and read it yourself. I quoted it plain. This is the weakest installment of the story because of it. There is 0 fiction here though. I might rewrite it later and describe the altercation rather than quote it, but on first posting better to be safe than sorry.

Going forward Im going back to the storytelling style of the first post, I doubt Ill get friction questioning its legit.

Yeah I remember when you did that, but havent got that far yet. You piped up with Dan when he was voted out, but yeah, it became a song it was said so much.

Technically? She absolutely was. You have a habit of saying Hit Girl is awesome all the time, think she exploited that to figure out what you guys were doing.

Ugh, I miss this game. You never forget your first.
I didnt think you liked it like the ones after. You were a great jolt of freshness in S4 for sure.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Technically? She absolutely was. You have a habit of saying Hit Girl is awesome all the time, think she exploited that to figure out what you guys were doing.
She's probably the most underrated person to ever play this game. Her or Teeter.

Well maybe you and whoever repped your post need to go in thread and read it yourself.
To be fair here TONGO, you as host saw very little of the actual game. As a player you don't claim that Nope had a great insight into Survivor 5 do you? So much of the game happens in PMs that i think it is disingenuous to claim that you know enough to argue with most of the players. Your write ups of stuff like the duels are great, but most of the rest of it you don't actually understand as much as the rest of us. Same with any host.