Winter Storm Song Tournament (super fast!)

Tools    

Got it, AboveTheClouds. "Guy on the Couch" it is. That would be such a great username here. He should join.

He would like to be referred to as Guy on the Couch in reference to Dave Attell from Half Baked.

Billy Talent - Lies
your friend is awesome.

Mojo, do you have a pet or someone there with you who has 8 songs? 8 MORE songs? I wanna give your pet or whatever 8 songs since you've never played before.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Mojo, do you have a pet or someone there with you who has 8 songs? 8 MORE songs? I wanna give your pet or whatever 8 songs since you've never played before.

Sure, my rabbit's been frantically searching YouTube for songs, and you give the extra songs to someone else's pet.

Wanna Date? Got Any Money?
your friend is awesome.

We saw them live with Rise Against after they had released Billy Talent II. Awesome show. The first two albums were really good, I liked the third, didn't listen to the one after that. Have you heard the album they did as Pezz (Watoooosh) before they changed name?

Oh, alright, fine. Give me your rabbit's music. MoJo hasn't been checking the thread.

You have to tell me its name, so I can call it "(name) the Rabbit."

We saw them live with Rise Against after they had released Billy Talent II. Awesome show. The first two albums were really good, I liked the third, didn't listen to the one after that. Have you heard the album they did as Pezz (Watoooosh) before they changed name?
Dead Silence is a great album! My favorite is Billy Talent II and it's a Top 5 band for me. They're a big part of my childhood for music

Wanna Date? Got Any Money?
Dead Silence is a great album! My favorite is Billy Talent II and it's a Top 5 band for me. They're a big part of my childhood for music

Yeah, I used to see their music video's on Much Music all the time when I was a kid.

Sorry Sexy, no-one with me at the moment

1. Blake Shelton - Footloose vs. KISS - Beth

2. Sam Smith - I'm Not The Only One vs. Nirvana - Lithium

3. The Beastie Boys - You Gotta Fight For Your Right to Paaaaarty vs. Dierks Bentley - What Was I Thinkin'

4. Billy Talent - Surrender vs. Confederate Railroad - Trashy Women

5. Billy Idol - Rebel Yell vs. AC/DC - Shoot to Thrill

6. The O'Jays - Love Train vs. Feist - One Evening

7. Nirvana - Heart Shaped-Box vs. The Gentrys - Keep on Dancing

8. Led Zeppelin - Battle of Evermore vs. Simply Red - Something Got Me Started