Tournaments, Lists, Challenges, and Games Index

Tools    

Let the night air cool you off
Oh, and do creature features count? Things like Troll Hunter and Rogue?
Sounds fine to me. I am not honeykid, so distinctions on things like this don't matter to me. The only thing I ask for people not to get crazy with what they consider horror films. If someone tries to say that they should get a point for One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest because of Nurse Ratched, they will lose all their points.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
Sounds fine to me. I am not honeykid, so distinctions on things like this don't matter to me. The only thing I ask for people not to get crazy with what they consider horror films. If someone tries to say that they should get a point for One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest because of Nurse Ratched, they will lose all their points.

Yeah, it gets ridiculous that's why I wanted to make sure. Just because your afraid of spiders, Charlotte's Web is not a horror movie.

I winning this one, beetchus. I'll sit through every craptacular found footage film, every boob happy teenage slasher film, every horrible Hellraiser sequel ever made. I don't care. My mind will be a bloody mush of brain goo by the time this challenge is over.

That's something I haven't watched a whole lot of. I'll definitely get into some of that more. I have a hankering for some good old fashioned teenage slasher flicks so I'll probably start with a bunch of that. I haven't watched anything but HoF and tournament movies for awhile now, so I am going to go nuts and wallow around in the crap for while.

It sure is. It really is.

Hey, Jiraffejustin. I just looked at google calendar and it's pretty cool. You can color code the events so like challenges could be purple, tournaments green and so on. I'm not sure how we can link it here, but it would be a very handy place for everyone to put their events, I think. I just glanced at it, but it seems cool.

It looks like exactly what we need. I don't know how to make it so everyone can use it though, do you? Maybe Yoda will know some way we can use it as a group calendar. I don't think it's a good idea to give a bunch of people our personal google accounts passwords, but maybe we can make a Mofo account somehow?

There are lots of nifty things on it we can use. I know I'm a really really big nerd but things like calendars and color coding really excite me.

Off topic, but Yoda we need a nerd smiley!!!

Sounds fine to me. I am not honeykid, so distinctions on things like this don't matter to me.
You're lucky. Already the mention of Giallo being allowed carte blanche has sent shivers up and down my spine. God only knows what'd happen is someone tried to pass off Aliens as a horror film. And horror comedies? How horrific do they have to be? I mean, Tucker & Dale vs. Evil? Rather you than me, Gunga Din.

This thread is a great idea. I'm looking forward to the October horror challenge. I really hope that happens. I don't know how much I'll participate, but I just want to vouch for it.