MoFo Members' Favourite Films Lists

→ in
Tools    

Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but how long do most members wait before making one of these lists?

Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but how long do most members wait before making one of these lists?
I've done it three times. I did my first one when I was pretty new here, so go for it. Based on the posts I've seen from you so far I'd be very interested in your favorites list.

I've done it three times. I did my first one when I was pretty new here, so go for it. Based on the posts I've seen from you so far I'd be very interested in your favorites list.
Thanks a lot.

I'm gonna start making it now

Finished here. It's been fun.
Hello. I completed my very first Favorite films list yesterday and I was wondering if you could add it to this list. Would be much appreciated.

http://www.movieforums.com/community...ad.php?t=33008

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
Hello. I completed my very first Favorite films list yesterday and I was wondering if you could add it to this list. Would be much appreciated.
Just added you to the list.

Young Skywalker. Missed you, I have...
Hey. I finished that Top 100. I have no idea how to post links though. If you could add it here, that would be great! Nice job you are doing here by the way!

Lemme try this.
http://www.movieforums.com/community...ad.php?t=33033
that is the link for the second top 100.

I've added both of your lists Vicky and Teeter. Also included new lists from Iroquios, Mr Minio and Guaporense

is thouroughly embarrassed of this old username.
Great work man, but oh god please cut mine. I was 16 when I made that list and it is embarrassingly out of date . Maybe I'll make a new one since I'm finally happy with at least a top 30.

Great work man, but oh god please cut mine. I was 16 when I made that list and it is embarrassingly out of date . Maybe I'll make a new one since I'm finally happy with at least a top 30.

Just bump the thread with an new and updated list rather than removing and starting a new thread.
My own Top 100 has two lists in one thread because I fell out of love with the first one.

No, your new one has 2001. Now that's embarrassing.

Added new lists from Pussy Galore, rauldc14 and The Sci-Fi Slob