The 2017 Mofie Awards - Nominations

Tools    

The deadline to get in your nominations is: February 20...that's tomorrow!

I haven't gotten many nominations in yet, so if this is going to go forward I need a whole bunch of brave MoFos to spend 5 minutes of their time and vote!

To nominate someone (or a thread) you just fill out the blanks under each category. You can list less than 5 and if you need to skip an entire category you can. You can't vote for yourself.

You can PM your nominations to me or post them here for everyone to read

1. The MoFo You Miss Most Of All
Any member who hasn't been active for a while and you miss them!

2. Best New MoFo

The new member that you think has made the biggest splash. Must have joined sometime in 2017.

3. Worst Thread Of The Year
Bad threads that were either unbelievably dull, annoying, or just brought out the worst in everyone. Must have been created in 2017

4. Best Thread Of The Year
The thread that either brought out the best of us or was the most fun or rewarding to read...includes game threads, Hofs, song tournaments, etc.
Must have been created in 2017

5. We Like You! Please Post More
The MoFo who sometimes pop by, but you wish they would spend more time here.

6. Most Helpful MoFo
The MoFo who you think is the most helpful.

7. Nicest Mofo on the Board

A virtual ray of sunshine, someone who's much more nice than naughty.

8. Most Controversial MoFo...Sees A Pot, Has To Stir It

The MoFo who when ever there’s a fight or disagreement has to jump in and be in the thick of it.

9. Best MoFo Couple

Two MoFos who go together like two peas in a pod. Best buds who post with each other all the time...OR, it could be the opposite, two MoFos that always butt heads and argue.

10. MoFo You'd Most Like To Be Stranded On An Island With

If you had to be stranded on a Desert Island, which MoFo would you choose.

11. Funniest MoFo

The MoFo who always makes you laugh with their wit or antics.

12. Best Username

The MoFo you think has the best username.

13. Best Avatar Of The Year

The MoFo with your favorite avatar, describe what the avatar looks like.

14. Best Profile Banner
Same as above.

15. MoFo Overachiever

The MoFo who is absolutely everywhere in every thread, and if there's something going on they'll be there in among it all!

16. MoFo Reviewer Of The Year
The MoFo movie reviewer who you most enjoy reading their reviews.

17. Master Of Movies
This is for the MoFo that you think when it comes to movie knowledge is the undisputed Master.

Uh, this is the Mofie's, not the 2017 awards.
This is like the third time this has happened to me. It's the first time i've posted but i've opened the thread then been confused for a second.

@Citizen Rules

Don't forget to send me the winners at least 24 hours before the ceremony so I can get the pictures together
I will do

I totally had a partial list made, and neglected to send it before the deadline. For some reason I thought we had until the 28th.
It's not to late! And just a few more nomination ballots would make this viable. Please send it in to me, even if it's partial.

So when is the ceremony on?
Keep your fingers crossed, that a few more folks send in ballots. And I'll extended the deadline 1 more day.

@Citizen Rules

You should go ahead with whatever ballots you have after the extended period is done. If people complain about the results, they should have voted. Otherwise the tradition dies here, now.

@Citizen Rules

You should go ahead with whatever ballots you have after the extended period is done. If people complain about the results, they should have voted. Otherwise the tradition dies here, now.
Lets round some people up and get them to send ballots, PM your friends and ask them to send them in.

I've received list from:

Velvet
The Rodent
Raul
Derek Vinyard
Captain Spaulding
Miss Vicky
Yam 12
Guaporense
Citizen Rules
Hashtag Brownies
CiCi
Grant
Ms.M
Cricket
Cat_sidhe

If your name isn't on there, send a list you still have time! And bug your friends to send a list in. Partial list are good, see the 1st Post on this thread

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
We are looking at Tuesday for the ballot results to be sent to Citizen so I am assuming he can post the final ballot Tuesday night/Wednesday!

ALMOST DONE WITH MINE!!!
Vice President
358 Exchange Place New York, N.Y. 10099 FAX 212 555 6390 TELEX : () 4534