The 2017 Mofie Awards - Nominations

Tools    

No best game thread? That was my favorite one
Ahh...but that's why I wrote this, this way....

. Best Thread Of The Year
The thread that either brought out the best of us or was the most fun or rewarding to read...includes game threads, Hofs, song tournaments, etc.

He's not posting, just lurking.
Do you know for a fact he's posting? I sure hope so. I hope he's out there... watching over us all.

If anyone nominates me.. remove me from it...I wont play this silly game again this year...its one of the main reasons I left to begin with.. I want no part of this.

If anyone nominates me.. remove me from it...I wont play this silly game again this year...its one of the main reasons I left to begin with.. I want no part of this.
Alright, I will add your name to the don't vote for me on the 1st post. No worries you won't be on any awards, either will anyone who has asked not to be included. No one is forced to take part.

I wonder if Godoggo is watching her Awards idea and wondering what has happened to MoFo?

Here's my preliminary list
Will work on it between now and deadline.

1. The MoFo You Miss Most Of All
Any member who hasn't been active for a while and you miss them!
1. Sexy Celebrity
2. Godoggo
3. wintertriangles
4. n3wt
5. Deadite

2. Best New MoFo

The new member that you think has made the biggest splash. Must have joined sometime in 2017.
1. cat-sidhe
2. HastagBrownies
3. iank
4. ynwtf
5. Yam12

3. Worst Thread Of The Year
Bad threads that were either unbelievably dull, annoying, or just brought out the worst in everyone. Must have been created in 2017
1. President Trump
2. Hollywood And Sexual Misconduct
3. Use this vote to break any ties on political threads

4. Best Thread Of The Year
The thread that either brought out the best of us or was the most fun or rewarding to read...includes game threads, Hofs, song tournaments, etc.
Must have been created in 2017
1. Tacitus - The MoFo Top Video Games List: The Countdown!

5. We Like You! Please Post More
The MoFo who sometimes pop by, but you wish they would spend more time here.
1. Optimus
2. nebbit
3. The Gunslinger45
4. SilentVamp
5. akatemple

6. Most Helpful MoFo
The MoFo who you think is the most helpful.
1. mark f
2. Citizen Rules
3. Yoda

7. Nicest Mofo on the Board

A virtual ray of sunshine, someone who's much more nice than naughty.
1. gbgoodies
2. SilentVamp
3. CiCi

8. Most Controversial MoFo...Sees A Pot, Has To Stir It

The MoFo who whenever there’s a fight or disagreement has to jump in and be in the thick of it.
1. Ironpony
2. Guaporense

9. Best MoFo Couple

Two MoFos who go together like two peas in a pod. Best buds who post with each other all the time...OR, it could be the opposite, two MoFos that always butt heads and argue.

10. MoFo You'd Most Like To Be Stranded On An Island With

If you had to be stranded on a Desert Island, which MoFo would you choose.
1. nebbit

11. Funniest MoFo

The MoFo who always makes you laugh with their wit or antics.
1. Camo
2. TheUsualSuspect
3. cricket
4. Holden Pike
5. The Gunslinger45

12. Best Username

The MoFo you think has the best username.
1. Cynema De Bergerac
2. HashtagBrownies

13. Best Avatar Of The Year

The MoFo with your favorite avatar, describe what the avatar looks like.
1. Yoda’s Christmas Candy-cane Lightsabre
2. ash-is-the-gal’s Christiane Génessier mask avatar

14. Best Profile Banner
Same as above.
1. rauldc14 - Retro Carpenter
2. Captain Spaulding - Gump/IT

15. MoFo Overachiever

The MoFo who is absolutely everywhere in every thread, and if there's something going on they'll be there in among it all!

16. MoFo Reviewer Of The Year
The MoFo movie reviewer who you most enjoy reading their reviews.
1. Iroquois
2. Citizen Rules
3. MovieMad16
4. AshDoc

17. Master Of Movies
This is for the MoFo that you think when it comes to movie knowledge is the undisputed Master.
1. mark f
2. Holden Pike
3. Slappydavis

Bump!....IF these awards are going to happen, we need more than just 1 ballot, and so far only Velvet has participated. See the 1st post, it's super easy to do.
I think usually a lot of people pm them instead of filling them out in the thread, and some do both.

Well, going with MoFo's colour scheme I sampled the gold and white for the lettering directly from MoFo

[center][size=5][b]

To nominate someone (or a thread) you just fill out the blanks under each category. Try and fill out all 5 choices for each category, but if you can't, you can list less than 5. If you need to skip an entire category you can.

You can't vote for yourself.

People should definitely familiarize theirselves with Donnie's posts! Donnie made all of my top 25 MoFo Lists even though he usually wasn't around, he's funny and interesting and worth listening to. He'd be really popular and well known if he was around more.

Edited my list

Join in, people!

I've locked the design for the MoFies now... it's different, but similar, to the pics I've posted above