MoFo Fantasy Baseball 2017 - The Regular Season

Tools    

Yoda you suck!

Just kidding lol! Seriously congratulations on the win, and I knew if you won you were gonna use it for future trophy purposes. Man you own these fantasy leagues,

Have to congratulate Nostro for having possibly one of the best drafts ever. FBB is definitely one of those games where you have to manager your team all throughout. You did a hjelliva lot bettrer than I thought you would. Very glad to have another strong owner in the league.

.....and a congratulations to Powdered Water for getting the Bronze. Dude if you would have jumped up a little higher and snaked the win from those 2, that would been so sweet.

I blame all of you for letting Yoda win.

I usually start the signups in early-to-mid February, so we're not too far out yet. Thank goodness.
Oh you damn well know Im all-in again Forum shmorum, If I was only on the forum 2 days a year, it would be to sign up for the baseball and football leagues. That may sound selfish or unfair, but please dont mistake me for someone that gives a s***.