Dedicate a Post to a MoFo

Tools    

This is where you can come and dedicate a post to a MoFo

Be creative, make jokes, and don't forget to have fun

Dedicate a Post to a MoFo

the first post i dedicate to

Cricket

he likes a movie called Beerfest (2006)

It's where the Americans train to take on the Germans in a beer drinking tournament

The Americans meet the godfather of german movies, Jurgen Prochnow, the Grandpapa of the German drinking team. watch it sometime, dedicate it to cricket. it's fun

Cricket also likes a cool movie called Boogie Nights, where Julianne Moore acts all sexy Julianne Moore and works for Burt Reynolds, and Heather Graham rolls around on rollerskates

i dedicate this post to cricket

Derek Vinyard because he thinks Jennifer Lawrence is hot (Ya got good taste my friend)

Derek Vinyard because he thinks Jennifer Lawrence is hot (Ya got good taste my friend)
It would be a much shorter list if you just name who doesn't think JLaw is hot. I mean, come on.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

I just looked her up, because nope, I didn't know her name. She's nothing too special, and maybe if she makes enough money, she can get that damn hair fixed. Eva Mendez is much better looking. She's freakin' gorgeous. Of course there are many, but she came to mind first.

I'm with you, Destiny. She's a nice looking girl and I don't mean that as a backhanded compliment or damning with faint praise or anything, but I struggle to see her as anything more than that.

Welcome to the human race...
It would be a much shorter list if you just name who doesn't think JLaw is hot. I mean, come on.
Yo.

we now have two posts dedicated to MoFos and like seven dedicated to Jennifer Lawrence. is Jennifer Lawrence a MoFo? i think not

to do my part getting this headed back in the right direction,
i dedicate this post to

The Rodent

a MoFo imagery wizard, who plays pool, watches young guns, and put together a MoFo Star Wars weekend coming up here in like 37 years

woo tee dee !

i dedicate this post to The Rodent

Okay guys. Back to the thread's purpose.

I dedicate this post to seanc, my Office buddy!

Be quiet, Dwight! I have a friend, and his name is seanc!

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right

Dedicated to MovieGal, a woman of tastes that are censored on this forum!
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Dedicated to MovieGal, a woman of tastes that are censored on this forum!
you are a strange goof ball..

We all know who this is for..