The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

_____ is the most important thing in my life…

"Roads??? Where we're going, we don't need...roads."

Been getting back into photography recently so I will share a few photos that I have taken and a photo that of me that was taken by one of my friends.

Me:

Photos taken by me:

Don’t fall off that wall.

Keep your station clean - OR I WILL KILL YOU
I actually found a few pictures of myself when I dug into my files. And they are all recent, so yay.

Here'e one of me with my friends, I slightly cut them off cause Idk if they would want this lol.

Here's one of me looking sad in my Christmas hat.

This is the only picture I have of me looking fancy. And probably the only one I will have in a loooooong time lol

I generally don't love taking pictures, I love taking videos of my family/friends and me though, that makes me happy.

I won't dance. Don't ask me...
Been getting back into photography recently so I will share a few photos that I have taken and a photo that of me that was taken by one of my friends.

The picture of you is very dynamic. The rest is also very good. Fantastic passion

I show you my fav cinema. It's very small, only two rooms and the smaller one is only for 25 persons.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	20171119_174902.jpg
Views:	260
Size:	228.4 KB
ID:	42026  

The picture of you is very dynamic. The rest is also very good. Fantastic passion
Thank you very much!

I show you my fav cinema. It's very small, only two rooms and the smaller one is only for 25 persons.
Please say it's not called "Boris Stinks" ????

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Will the cinema register on this site and show us its favourite audience member (you)?

It's called Sfinks (Sphinx).
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

No it's "Boris Hinks"

He's the owner

No it's "Boris Hinks"

He's the owner
Oh, my bad - I thought Doris was the current owner and had named it after her ex.

Will the cinema register on this site and show us its favourite audience member (you)?

It's called Sfinks (Sphinx).
Yeah, it's Sfinks
I just came back from there, I watched "Call me by your name". On the weekend "Disaster Artist". Great week

Originally Posted by ash_is_the_gal
gosh, i love this guy
Awwwwww. You both have nail polish on. Cute.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Very nice photos, peeps. I especially like your cinema, Ms M. Very cosy just for 25. You must make a lot of new friends there.

Very nice photos, peeps. I especially like your cinema, Ms M. Very cosy just for 25. You must make a lot of new friends there.
I didn't make any new one, to be honest But I meet there people from time to time, which I know. Once I was completly alone in this small room. There is sofa and I was lying on it during the screening