2017 MoFo Fantasy Football Season

Tools    

Did the green guy arrange for half the first round picks in this one, or is that just baseball?

Nope: two trades all year, neither for a high pick, and neither ended up mattering.

Sorry if that isn't convenient for whatever face-saving rationalization you've got going.

Then this was a good win for you, when you didn't have to rig half the first round picks to claim your place

Alleging that the game was "rigged" because you lost is, frankly, pathetic.

Everyone playing was trying to win, and nobody was even remotely coerced into anything. Feel free to ask them.

What's pathetic is desperately needing half the first round picks to win.

I'd expect more real competition from any random public league.

Ask yourself why people would trade those players, and maybe you'll start to understand how you lost.

Or you could keep alleging collusion without evidence, oblivious to the mind-bending irony.

The only thing sadder than being a sore loser is faking graciousness initially and then complaining later. I'm guessing after a couple of beers.

You lost, fair and square, and you did it after a lot of trash talk. Get over it.

Anyone who needs half the first round picks is a walking joke. Keep dodging

Anyone who can get half the first round picks probably knows what they're doing.

But yeah, clearly I should've refused to leverage my advantage at stockpiling depth, even though roto baseball is specifically designed to reward that ability. Pfft.

Anyone who can get half the first round picks probably knows what they're doing.
You manipulated it.

It's actually noteworthy, you had half the first round picks, your opponent had one.

It'd be gratifying to face real competition, next to this silly junk

Yeah, that's what I figured: just an empty accusation.

You've done enough to be banned a few times over anyway, and I've let it all slide to avoid even the slightest appearance of impropriety, but we're well past that point, and accusing someone of cheating without evidence is pretty low, even for you.