Communicate only with LINES FROM MOVIES

Tools    

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this ashtray... And this paddle game. - The ashtray and the paddle game and that's all I need... And this remote control. - The ashtray, the paddle game, and the remote control, and that's all I need... And these matches. - The ashtray, and these matches, and the remote control, and the paddle ball... And this lamp. - The ashtray, this paddle game, and the remote control, and the lamp, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The paddle game and the chair, and the remote control, and the matches for sure. Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Steve Martin - The Jerk

I was in Thailand playing ping-pong in Ding-Dang. A high stakes game in some opium den. Turns out, these aren't the types of guys who like to lose. When I beat them, they beat me. They worked me over good. And this is hard to say. They held me down and shoved a ping-pong paddle up my ass.

Barry Badrinath-Beerfest

When I start out to make a fool of myself, there's very little can stop me. If I'd known where it would end, I'd never let anything start, if I'd been in my right mind, that is. But once I'd seen her, once I'd seen her, I was not in my right mind for quite some time...me, with plenty of time and nothing to do but get myself in trouble. Some people can smell danger, not me.

Michael O'Hara (Orson Welles) The Lady From Shanghai

"What an incredible smell you've discovered."

Han Solo-Star Wars
“You stink! You smell like beef and cheese, you don’t smell like Santa.

Will Ferrell - Elf

Plants?! Oh what a straight line, I wont do it! I will not quote The Happening, the movie was just to awful

"Hold on, it's going to be a bumpy night." (Betty Davis in "All about Eve".)---in the US, and all the world.

Master of My Domain
"Wakcos everywhere. A plague of madness." - 12 Monkeys

I was carrying and reading it everyday, got so caught up in protecting it, I forgot to live by what I'd learnt from it

Eli (Denzel Washington) - The Book of Eli (2010)

"People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people."

V For Vendetta