0 votes
Indiana Jones and The Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
23 votes. You may not vote on this poll

The Bib-iest of Nickels
1. Last Crusade
2. Temple of Doom
3. Raiders of the Lost Ark
4. Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

The 5th one Disney are no doubt going to make within the next 2 years with Shia Lab-lebo-leabouph... Leboff?... oh hell... with Mutt in the lead role.

Mutt Jones And The Unused Ideas From Back To The Future

The 5th one Disney are no doubt going to make within the next 2 years with Shia Lab-lebo-leabouph... Leboff?... oh hell... with Mutt in the lead role.

Mutt Jones And The Unused Ideas From Back To The Future
I call him LeQueff

Finished here. It's been fun.
1.Temple of Doom
2.The Last Crusade
3.Raiders of the lost ark

9001.Dog turd

9003.Kingdom of the crystal skull

Finished here. It's been fun.
I noticed that Temple of Doom is in the lead and for good reason. I too voted for it as the best Indy film.Temple of Doom is just so badas*! The exotic locations and gorgeous sets, the nonstop pulse-pounding action, the darker tone, and just how damn entertaining it is.I mean all three are amazing films but TOD is the best.Its pure unadulterated fun and adrenaline-fueled excitement that you can revisit over and over.

as long as it was referring to only the first three...

if 'whichever one i watched last' was an option, i'd probably choose that

for now, i'm going with Raiders

Doom for me too...

Just a lot more fun with a lot more threat at the same time...

Maybe it's the darker tone that makes me like it more. My tastes are pretty gritty and dark with most films.

First one by a mile for me.
It's very close between Last Crusade and Raiders for me, both are great. Don't know why I bothered to include Crystal Skull on the poll.

It's very close between Last Crusade and Raiders for me, both are great. Don't know why I bothered to include Crystal Skull on the poll.
In fairness, I haven't seen Temple of Doom or Last Crusade in a long time. But when I saw Raiders at the movies when it came out, me and the rest of the audience were thrilled like never before by a movie. The other two were really good also, but there wasn't quite the same excitement level.

Temple Of Doom for me but I love them all, even the much-hated Crystal Skull. I rank them as:

Temple Of Doom
Raiders
Crystal Skull
Last Crusade

The last two I go back and forth on, though. Amazing series.

Temple Of Doom for me but I love them all, even the much-hated Crystal Skull. I rank them as:

Temple Of Doom
Raiders
Crystal Skull <<<<<<<<<<<-------------
Last Crusade

The last two I go back and forth on, though. Amazing series.
What the hell?

I did say I love them all I give Raiders and TOD a 10/10 and the other two both get an 8/10. I sometimes like Last Crusade better than Skull, depends on the day you catch me.

Temple of Doom? Are you guys on drugs?
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."