Name The Actor

Tools    

Yes, of course it is John Lennon. And other than the projects with The Beatles the only major film where he really took an acting role was in Dick Lester's How I Won the War, which is the image that famously graces the very first cover of Rolling Stone Magazine. Lester directed A Hard Day's Night and Help!.

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

I mainline Windex and horse tranquilizer
Yes, of course it is John Lennon. And other than the projects with The Beatles the only major film where he really took an acting role was in Dick Lester's How I Won the War, which is the image that famously graces the very first cover of Rolling Stone Magazine. Lester directed A Hard Day's Night and Help!.

Wow. Look how snarky you are today.

It just really make you angry that people want you to actually take a turn in posting new stuff. Tsk.

Tomato Necromancy - now with Vitamin R!
https://www.movieforums.com/communit...ad.php?t=65140

I thought it was John Lennon too, but I don't consider John Lennon an actor.
Wow. Look how snarky you are today.

It just really make you angry that people want you to actually take a turn in posting new stuff. Tsk.
Do you want to post a new one? Citizen is busy & I don’t have time just at the mo.

Thanks!

You use a tablet right? Does that picture look really big to you? It does to me on my computer.
The photo is perfect.

That's not Malkovich is it?

Couldn't be George Kennedy could it?