Movie Forums Top 100 of the Aughts (the 00s) - Preliminary Thread

→ in
Tools    

I forgot the opening line.
My ballot is pretty much solidified after many agonizing cuts and rethinks. I've just got to watch Paul Blart: Mall Cop again to be sure of it's #1 ranking.

Latest Review : Le Circle Rouge (1970)

5 ballots in 5 days. Things are amping up!

The trick is not minding
Just added a few more films that I have been meaning to watch since they first were released but hadn’t yet.
Closer
Atonement

Man. It’s funny how often one forgets about a film until it pops back up and you’re all like “Oh yeah! I need to see that still!”

SO... have you been working on your ballot for this Top 100? Cause you still have 3 weeks to watch, select, and submit. We're counting on you!

My ballot is pretty much set, but I'm gonna wait until last minute to actually submit it. I don't think what I'm going to vote for will change, but I might tinker with the order a bit.

The first millenium list had 41 ballots, hopefully this one will have more.

If I'm let send mine in as 25 partials we could be at 42 already...

Just sayin'

My ballot is pretty much set, but I'm gonna wait until last minute to actually submit it. I don't think what I'm going to vote for will change, but I might tinker with the order a bit.
I'm kind of in the same boat. I'm down to thirty and that was difficult. Cutting five more will be like picking which child is your least favorite.

Tentatively got my top 25 now, but I reserve the right to fine tune it before submission.

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
I've been extremely slack at preparing for this list and have basically watched nothing, sorry. I will turn in a list ASAP though.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
I've been extremely slack at preparing for this list and have basically watched nothing, sorry. I will turn in a list ASAP though.
I wanted to rewatch a bunch of favorites but only got to a couple. Oh well.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I've watched over 100 movies, (not including rewatches), for this list and it's only making it harder to narrow down my list. I've even found a movie starring Adam Sandler, and a movie starring Will Ferrell that might make my list, and I usually don't like either of their movies.

I've almost got it narrowed down to 50. Can just I number them with "A"s and "B"s, (1A, 1B, 2A, 2B,...)?

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
I've watched over 100 movies, (not including rewatches), for this list and it's only making it harder to narrow down my list. I've even found a movie starring Adam Sandler, and a movie starring Will Ferrell that might make my list, and I usually don't like either of their movies.

I've almost got it narrowed down to 50. Can just I number them with "A"s and "B"s, (1A, 1B, 2A, 2B,...)?
Yeah, I find it to be one of the harder decades to rank. There's a lot of 26-50 movies that I'm tempted to put over my 25 to push them onto the list. Of course, I don't officially have 1-25 even sorted out yet, so there's that.