17.39%
4 votes
Indiana Jones and The Last Crusade
0%
0 votes
Indiana Jones and The Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
23 votes. You may not vote on this poll

That makes sense.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

The last one isn't even in the conversation

Raiders is the best, but Last Crusade is pretty close. Temple of Doom is good, but not as good as the other 2

Some are under the influence of the Blood of Kali.
kali ma

KAAALLLIII MAAA

Shakti De!

Why don't we post our rankings/ratings for all of them? Mine:

Temple Of Doom - 10/10
Raiders Of The Lost Ark - 10/10
Kingdom Of The Crystal Skull - 8/10
The Last Crusade - 8/10

Crusade and Skull can switch on any given day, though.

Temple of Doom

A loving heart is the truest wisdom.
It's been ages since I've seen it but I picked Crusade by process of elimination. Raiders is decent but has too much action for me, Willie in Temple of Doom is eye gougingly annoying, and Crystal Skull is, well, Crystal Skull. And Crusade has Sean Connery in it.

Temple of Doom, but I also love the ending chapter of Last Crusade.

A loving heart is the truest wisdom.
Why is Temple of Doom still in the lead? I can't be the only who hates Willie right? Or is everyone else voting for a special edition version of Temple where Willie is dropped into the lava pit or something? If so I definitely want to see that version.