New Hostel movie in the pipeline?

Tools    

I've read on Imdb there's a movie in development slated for this year called Hostel Paradise. I'd post a link if I could but I'm a newie...

Any thoughts or info?

Nope.
Hostel was only half-well received... Hostel 2 was panned... leading to Hostel 3 not even getting a straight-to-DVD release, instead it was given a straight-to-streaming release with the DVD release coming a short time afterward.
Like Hostel 2, Hostel 3 was also panned, and the series has now faded into obscurity.
It's one of the very, very few horror series that's been shelved due to bad reactions and press.

So what is that movie supposed to be about then? The description says "thriller" and the poster shows the kind of carnage that was so typical of the Hostel series.

BTW, what do you guys make of the poster to Hostel 2? To me it looks like tentacles, more likely a poster that would fit a sci-fi flick.

You asking what Hostel 3 is about?
The first 2 are based in Slovakia... and Hostel 3 is basically the same as the other 2 with people being hunted and tortured and stuff, but it's based in Vegas instead.

Oh I see, just checking IMDb for Hostel Paradise (2019).

Considering it has the date 2019 attached, but has no cast, directors, producers or writers attached, it's probably a project held up in a development nightmare.

Also, looking at the poster for it, it says "A film by Katrina Grey".
Grey's IMDb and Wiki pages have nothing about her making a 4th Hostel movie.

She's a Z-level actress who's been in a handful of low budget DVD releases, and has only produced/written/directed one movie called Daytime Nightmare (2019).

I get the impression this whole thing may be a red herring.
The poster may well even be fan made by someone who likes the Hostel trilogy.

Could be a super dirt-cheap sequel not funded by a studio. Or something like that. It's happened before, I think with the Creepshow series?

Could be... I find it odd though that the poster has a name on it, but the movie's page itself has nobody attached, not even a studio.

Hellloooo Cindy - Scary Movie (2000)
Had no idea there was a hostel 3 lol. Those first 3 are underrated horror movies imo. Very good horrors, very enjoyable. Given Eli Roth didn’t direct the 3rd I’ll give it a miss.

First two are fantastic, phenomenal, and brilliantly superb. Also, transcendentally terrific.

I'm definitely a fan. Was just being silly.

I especially like the second one. Beth is one of my favorite final girls.

Hellloooo Cindy - Scary Movie (2000)
I'm definitely a fan. Was just being silly.

I especially like the second one. Beth is one of my favorite final girls.
I wasn’t sure if you were being sarcastic. Yea they are good quality. Well made and interesting.

The first one was great. One of the most original horror flicks I've ever seen.
“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa