Movie Tab II

Tools    

The Magdalene Sisters (2002) 4/5
This movie is da' bomb!

Pathfinder

Lame. The pacing was very slow and most of the fighting wasn't doing anything to move the story forward. I think I would have liked it more more if the people were speaking their native languages. I also think I would kick the main character's ass in a kicking fight.

TMNT

Hell yeah. Watched this and I felt like a little kid again. Where the hell was Shredder? And were the hell was the main theme song from the original cartoon? Either way, all their personalities were there and the animation was turtle'ific. UNF! UNF!
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.

Blow(Ted Demme 2001)-haven't watched it in a while(2 years)and the first time I watched it didn't made a good impression to me(maybe because it wasn't translated)and now it just blown me away awesome film

=PimpDaShizzle V2.0;378875]This movie is da' bomb!

Pathfinder

Lame. The pacing was very slow and most of the fighting wasn't doing anything to move the story forward. I think I would have liked it more more if the people were speaking their native languages. I also think I would kick the main character's ass in a kicking fight.
LOL as Fred Durst would say we are in agreeance!
And I payed full price for it on DVD silly me silly me.

Any who just saw Little Miss Sunshine definetly recommend and Black Snake Moan also quite good in my humble opinion.

Hello Salem, my name's Winifred. What's yours
Waitress - very cute lil movie at times though it didnt seem to quite know what it was. I actually thought Adrienne Shelly stole the show a lil bit and i was shocked to find out that she's not with us anymore. Probably gonna buy this on dvd when it comes out.

Blow(Ted Demme 2001)-haven't watched it in a while(2 years)and the first time I watched it didn't made a good impression to me(maybe because it wasn't translated)and now it just blown me away awesome film
Ugh. I came out of the theatre feeling sickly depressed after watching that one. Depressed the sh*t out of me but really shoves the message down your throat I thought.

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
HD-DVDs of.....
  • Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl
  • Pirates of the Caribbean: Deads Man's Chest
  • Underworld
  • Silent Hill
  • Resident Evil
  • Shrek
  • The Day After Tomorrow
As much as I'd love to champion your listing of these as HD DVDs, that is utter lies and you know it.

Both Pirates, Shrek and Day After Tomorrow are NOT available on HD DVD. Silent Hill, Underworld and Resident Evil are BRD exclusive in the US, but available on HD DVD internationally. All of the other titles, however, are not available on HD DVD. Anywhere.

I'm not one of the many who pick on ya, JRS, but this list is either inaccurate or just plain lies and as a proponent of HD DVD, I've got to call you out on it.

As much as I'd love to champion your listing of these as HD DVDs, that is utter lies and you know it.

Both Pirates, Shrek and Day After Tomorrow are NOT available on HD DVD. Silent Hill, Underworld and Resident Evil are BRD exclusive in the US, but available on HD DVD internationally. All of the other titles, however, are not available on HD DVD. Anywhere.

I'm not one of the many who pick on ya, JRS, but this list is either in accurate or just plain lies and as a proponent of HD DVD, I've got to call you out on it.
Sorry pal. It ain't inaccurate and no damn lie!!

I own Pirates 1 and 2, Shrek, Underworld, Underworld: Evolution, and Day After Tomorrow and many more Blu-Ray releases on HD-DVD. It takes time and hard work but they can be found internationally and there is a way to get the Blu-Ray files onto a HD-DVD disc.

Ugh. I came out of the theatre feeling sickly depressed after watching that one. Depressed the sh*t out of me but really shoves the message down your throat I thought.
Thank God It wasn't Just me

Sorry pal. It ain't inaccurate and no damn lie!!

I own Pirates 1 and 2, Shrek, Underworld, Underworld: Evolution, and Day After Tomorrow and many more Blu-Ray releases on HD-DVD. It takes time and hard work but they can be found internationally and there is a way to get the Blu-Ray files onto a HD-DVD disc.
Bootlegs don't count. Just because it is on an HD-DVD disc, doesn't make it an HD-DVD.

Well they arent bootleg, but I understand your side
I'm telling you they are. Those 4 movies do not exist as licensed HD DVDs anywhere in the world. If you have either of the Pirates movies, Shrek or the Day After Tomorrow on HD DVD, you have either purchased a bootleg or have purchased an HD DVD burner for several hundred dollars and downloaded rips and then burned them yourself, which I highly doubt.

So I'm going to go with my first reaction and say you made it up. If you can point me to any legal copies of those discs, I'll man up and buy you an HD DVD of your choice.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
TMNT - Umm, I didn't really like this. It had a lot of good ideas, but then it moved too fast for it's own good and didn't develop any of them coherently. It was like someone with ADD made this.

A system of cells interlinked
Inland Empire (Lynch, 2006) - I just can't muster up a rating for this right now. At certain points I thought I was watching the best film ever made, only to think, just minutes later, that Mr. Lynch doesn't have a frippin clue what he is doing.

Not for the casual movie watcher, that is for sure...