Best Place to Sell DVDs?

Tools    

Olympic Medalist, Art House Habitue
Hi All...Would welcome suggestions for any forums focused on selling, buying and trading DVDs. I have about 2,000 that I wish to sell. Unfortunately, I live and train so far out in the sticks that the only internet service available offers download speeds of less than 1MG and uploads speeds less than half that, so listing them and posting photos on eBay or Amazon would take much too long.

Also, I would prefer selling them by lots...say, German films or horror or Australian cinema. There is no postal service at my home, so I drive 35 miles roundtrip to the nearest post office. Selling one DVD at a time would not be worth it.

Any suggestions on sites or selling strategies would be most welcome. Thanking you in advance....

Hi All...Would welcome suggestions for any forums focused on selling, buying and trading DVDs. I have about 2,000 that I wish to sell. Unfortunately, I live and train so far out in the sticks that the only internet service available offers download speeds of less than 1MG and uploads speeds less than half that, so listing them and posting photos on eBay or Amazon would take much too long.

Also, I would prefer selling them by lots...say, German films or horror or Australian cinema. There is no postal service at my home, so I drive 35 miles roundtrip to the nearest post office. Selling one DVD at a time would not be worth it.

Any suggestions on sites or selling strategies would be most welcome. Thanking you in advance....
I use to sell on ebay. You don't have to take and upload photos of your dvds, you could use ebay's stock photos. But better yet, just make huge collections of them and take 1 low res photo and list the titles. Say like 100 DVDs in one auction. And ship them by USPS Priority flat rate, medium size box, I think that's around $12 anywhere in the USA. Don't ship international, it's a pain, and expensive.

I have not done this in a long time so things may have changed. And I did not go and see how it works right now. Amazon. The nice thing for the seller is there is a fixed shipping charge that you get. That shipping charge can be your profit. I used to see many kinda worthless DVD for sale for 1 cent. To get the shipping fee. Then you don't give any commission to Amazon.

I think third-party markets like eBay are the best choice. There are some second-hand trading forums you can have a try.