I Will Never Go Back To The Cinema

Tools    

Even a flip phone that doesn't light up will break your immersion if you see motion or hear any noise from other people in the theater, but how can you have expectations when you watch a movie in public with strangers?

I know I have been a douche myself a few times, ridiculing and laughing at terrible movies annoying other people in the theater. And when someone kicked my seat during a movie I let it slide twice, but the third time turned around and asked the person to stop, and they did stop, and they probably didn't even realise they were doing it in the first place. I know I've bumped other seats by accident.

The OP had a frustrating time during Enemie Mine. Sorry, I have no simpathy for some pleb who watched a crap movie and had one lousy experience and decided to never go to any cinema ever again. Imagine if someone went to McDonalds, and the guy next to them chewed with his mouth open so they never went to any restraunt ever again.

Boo hoo, make a sympathy thread on the internet.

You're kind of a hypocrite. Sure they were making distractions but you were also making distractions by screaming at the top of your lungs and throwing people off of balconies. You're no better than the thing you hate.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
No point replying to him, Hash. He;s a professional troll and left when he got called out by Pants. Save your energy for when he returns.