MoFo Members' Favourite Films Lists

→ in
Tools    

there could be more than 100.. and I dont like writing reviews because I give spoilers...
There are no rules for favorite lists. You can rank them or not rank them. You can review them or not review them. You can have 50, 100, 200, 117, 36, whatever.

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
Finally getting round to updating the list. I've added lists from Sexy, Camo, Gatsby, Optimus, Sumantra Ray and False Writer so far.

Finally getting round to updating the list. I've added lists from Sexy, Camo, Gatsby, Optimus, Sumantra Ray and False Writer so far.
Awesome, thanks!

Added your new list Guap. Also added the list of AdamUpBxtch. And added a new section (Country/Region Specific Lists) for Sane's AsiaPac list and Sumantra Roy's Indian films list

Still need to look through to see what I may have missed. Anyone who's completed a list that isn't on there yet let me know

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Having your list in this thread makes it MAINSTREAM! Hey, wait a second...
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Added Rodent's 80s list and your list Cob. I almost didn't add yours Cob after seeing that I was omitted from your thank you speech. Not that I deserved a thank you, but I wanted one anyway!

Also just added our forum wide animated list which I realised I had missed

Gangster Rap is Shakespeare for the Future
Should I do one of these? It might be a good excuse to keep me writing, and also feel more established at MoFo

I've been prepping a new top 100 for years now and it's still ongoing. I'm aiming to make it the most epic list ever! And as it's me you know what that means - long ass ramblings!