TYTD/Red Triangle Reviews

→ in
Tools    

WE GOT MOVIE SIGN!!!
Okay! this ones a bit wobbly...basically it' been nurf'd twice by Studiocanal who claimed they currently own the rights to this movie (As far as I can research they dont...) They've blocked the video worldwide twice. so it's appearing here in it's re-edited form. If it goes down again I'll make sure to refresh the links as soon as I can. It's also NSFW. Enjoy!

WE GOT MOVIE SIGN!!!
Howdy all!

Thought I'd drop a couple of new releases in here First is a full length commentary for the theatrical cut of "Commando"

It's probably my 3rd favourite arnie movie...but easily my 1st favourite for quotes.

Also! Here's a new review! this time it's for "Silent running"! a movie I've only recently had the pleasure of seeing but its already become quite a firm favourite

WE GOT MOVIE SIGN!!!
Well guys! Halloweens rapidly upon us! And this year i've decided to go for a Themed month! yes! for the entirity of October I've been charting a semi-alternative history of the Vampire! here's the first 3 for your viewing pleasure!

WE GOT MOVIE SIGN!!!
Hi All!,

Once again I have returned! and I thought I'd put up this months uploads just before we dive deep into the festive reviews!

Also! we've recently recorded a full length feature commentary for the 1982 Lucio Fulci movie "Manhatten Baby" Baby!:

WE GOT MOVIE SIGN!!!
Merry Christmas Everyone! (Bit late I know but it's still the festive season until it's new years so I thought i'd get it in before the window closed!)

I've made a few Christmas specials this year I thought I'd shove them up here before the decade ended (Clean break and all that!) so! Hope everyone here has had a fantastic Christmas, that everyone has a fantastic new year!, thanks so much for the support and for watching my videos over the last 2 years and we'll be back in February/March time with a brand new season

WE GOT MOVIE SIGN!!!
Hi Everyone! It's been quite a while since my last post! I've been quite busy with some new reviews (Im still trying to decide whether to go live on the last week of February or the first week of March...But either way that should give you an idea of how far off I am on the new season!)

In the meantime I thought I'd share a couple of commentaries I've done during the gap to tide things over the first was released on New years day and it's for the 1987 Norman J. Warren Film "Bloody New Year":

The second was released today! and it's myself and my partner settling down for a lovely mushy romance film...1972's "Pink Flamingos"!

I should be back in a couple of weeks with a 1983 cult classic! but for now! i'll see you all shortly

WE GOT MOVIE SIGN!!!
Well! We're back! 17 and a bit weeks run (With a few commentaries on the sly) and kicking things off we have this slice of wonderful weirdness from 1983 courtesy of Luigi "Starcrash" Cozzi:

WE GOT MOVIE SIGN!!!
This week! break out your platform heels and sparkley catsuit! because we're taking a trip back to the 1970's as we live it up with Slade; in "Flame!"

WE GOT MOVIE SIGN!!!
This week! some good old fashioned 100% plant based horror! with Donald Pleasence putting on the strangest of European accents...here; is "Freakmaker" also known as "The Mutations"

WE GOT MOVIE SIGN!!!
This week I showcase the sci-fi adventure sexy bondage movie that you never knew you needed in your life! (Seriously this films pretty awesome for the most part)

WE GOT MOVIE SIGN!!!
Hi all! Here's a bit of a bonus video for the month; But also! the start of a new mini series every "Other" month from now on we're going to be uploading a commentary for all of the James Bond films the next one should be out in May but for now! We kick things off with 1962's "Dr.No"

WE GOT MOVIE SIGN!!!
This week! we get time travelled from 16th Century Japan to 20th Century LA as we deep dive into 1984's Ghost Warrior (Known in the UK as "Swordkill") a very early Empire pictures effort!

WE GOT MOVIE SIGN!!!
This week! We go for a big dumb action sci-fi predator knock off! because if theres one thing I know people love it's super low budget skirmishes in parking lots!

WE GOT MOVIE SIGN!!!
So this week I uploaded 2 videos! on my channel itself theres a full feature commentary for the 1988 edutainment tape "You can Read" as part of our "Comedy Dining experience" commentary series (I'm omitting posting it to here as it's a TV production and definitely not a film! I dont want to be cheeky!)

And also; THIS WEEK! I try something different as our review today is non other than Salo: 120 Days of Sodom...THE MUSICAL!

WE GOT MOVIE SIGN!!!
This week! Normal service resumes as I take a look at the first part of a "Drive in" Double feature! I quite liked this one it's not brilliant, but I had fun enough with it...