I'm leaving MoFo for good!!!

Tools    

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Well, I wanted to leave without a goodbye, but I guess you deserve it.

Hi, or rather bye. I'm jaded. I don't get any pleasure from MoFoing anymore. People on here annoy me with their lack of understanding of fine art. It gets on my nerves when I see one of my beloved films rated very low by some user that knows nothing about cinema. I even stopped replying to such individuals, because what can I do? I don't want to know these people. I don't want to know anybody. I'm tired of this old sheet. All people talk about here is a mix of pop-culture favourites, recently popular films, and movies that a good portion of them grew up with. And when a true gem pops up, it's a miracle. And even then the dummies hate it.

I hate mainstream cinema. All of it. I hate all people who love mainstream cinema. It's a plague, cinema for the masses that kills true art. Maybe it is pretentious, but it at least pretends to be something more than just a product calculated to make a profit. It's not only about films, though. I'm fed up with this world! And no, I don't have any suicidal tendencies. I'm just fed up with the same old sheet. Same people, same faces, same posts, same forums, same topics, same stuff. I'm burnt out. I tried posting interesting stuff, but nothing is interesting anymore. Everything is obsolete. I tried picking up MoFo ladies just for fun, but then realized nobody finds this funny nor cute, but rather annoying and idiotic. What's the point in joking with some fine yet distant female species when there are so many of them just around the corner. But these around the corner -- what's the point, anyway? What do I need them for? The bloody normies probably don't even know who Bela Tarr is, and haven't listened to any Tuvan Throat Singing. I'm well off alone. I observe these people, all people trying to be normal. Trying to fit into these societal norms they're supposed to abide, and I laugh. I LAUGH IN THEIR FACES.

Might is right. It's the survival of the fittest in this world. Why should I be good, if it's simply unprofitable? To fully perceive the darkness, one has to drown in it, as there is no way to understand something you've never experienced. To comprehend the unknown you have to revel in the darkness. Take off your mantle and trust the silence for the silence is the ultimate truth sunk in the darkness! From now on I'll be an evil person. I'll be en evil person. No, wait... being evil is too mainstream too. Mainstream, normie, arthouse, legit, I'm imprisoned in these contrived concepts that yield no real value nor meaning. I'M THE PRISONER OF MOFO. And then the MoFos hate me too. I'm so annoyed by this Foreign Language HoF thread. English is not a foreign language to me, and it's not a foreign language to so many people here. The answers to my good point... How dare you talk to me like that! Whatever... I even had 2-3 April Fool's jokes, but used them prematurely. These didn't work the way I expected anyway.

Anyway, there were many, many personal attacks on my person in the past month and I can't take it anymore. Here are some of the most outrageous ones:
We have a new Guap I sense
Comparing me to Guap. No offense to Guaporense himself. He is a cool guy who was one of the first to find out there was something wrong with the people here, but we are two completely different individuals, and it's an extremely vilifying remark to suggest we are alike.
Colour me shocked that it was the regular consumer of rape and sexual torture media that came up with that Guess he has to look out for his brethren. Never felt better placing someone here on ignore.
Here's Camo reducing me to a mere, mindless consumer of rape media that not only lets the aforementioned media shape his worldview, but also become his sole source of creating such worldview. These are just two of many, many other instances when MoFo members offended me. They're all bullies! I never let anyone bully me in my life, and it's going to stay this way! I hate bullies!

They not only offend me but also watch Hollywood garbage! Mark F, who is worshiped here, for instance, watched every single piece of garbage hollywood has made 5 times over and refuses to move out of his little hole being completely ignorant of most of the world's artistic mediums, although he is old so juvenile stuff like games and anime is not in his taste palette but english language literature for instance, is an extremely conservative alternative to watching every single piece of garbage that comes out of hollywood over and over again is not even explored.

Just look at some review threads. Like @Swan's. IT'S ALL JUST NEW FILMS. Every time I lurk new threads, especially review/movie log ones, when there is a new post I GO WILD, SMASHING UP THE ROOM WITH PART ANGER AND PART HXXXXX JOY. MAN, THERE'S LIKE A PIT GOING IN MY LIVING ROOM AND IT'S JUST ME AND I'M TEARING INTO SHEET AND THE CURTAINS ARE FALLING DOWN AND MOM'S YELLING FROM HER BED BUT I PRETEND LIKE I DON'T HEAR HER CRIES COS I'M GOING APE SHEET ROCKING OUT AND BEING ALL HXXXXXXCORE AND SHEET.

BUT SOON I'M GETTING ANGRY AGAIN COS, YEAH, THEY DID POST NEW CONTENT, SO WHAT I WANNA KNOW IS WHY THEY GOTTA KEEP INTERRUPTING MY SLAM DANCING WITH SOME BULLSHEET LOW RATINGS FOR MASTERPIECES OR SOME STUPID POSTS AND EVEN, GET THIS, POSTS VILIFYING ME! I MEAN, I'M THERE ROCKING OUT LIKE I KNOW HOW AND THEN THERE'S THIS F*CKING POST, AND YEAH, IT'S A STUPID POST.

So at that point I know something's wrong with me. I go to my psychologist who recommended me MoFo 5 years ago, AND SLAM MY LAPTOP WITH MOFO GENERAL PAGE OPENED DOWN IN FRONT OF THAT WUSSY AND SAY "WHAT IS THIS ABOMINATION" AND HE SIGHS, AND SAYS, "you wanna some other movie forums recommendation?" SO I WAS ALL LIKE, "OF COURSE, I AIN'T POSTING ON THAT SITE AGAIN."

SO HE SAYS, "you didn't like it too much then, I didn't think you would." AND I SAID "WHAT THE F*CK'S THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN? I LIKE SOME OF IT, THEY JUST NEED TO KEEP IT ARTHOUSE ALL THE WAY THROUGH NOT JUST WHEN IT SUITS THEM." AND HE SAYS, ALL COCKY LIKE "well, Yoda made this forum back when you didn't even know what Internet was, and made it not for people like you who were all about pointless and pretentious art films, but rather for everyone who likes films, no matter whether artsy, or mainstream. But, if you didn't like it....."

I BARELY GIVE THE GUY TIME TO FINISH HIS SENTENCE BEFORE I LIFT MY LAPTOP RIGHT UP FROM THE TABLE PULLING ALL THE WIRES OUT WITH IT AND CRACK IT OVER HIS HEAD THE PRICK. THEN I PUT IT THROUGH THE WINDOW AND KNOCK OVER A COUPLE OF SHELVES WORTH OF BOOKS BEFORE STAMPING ON THE GUY'S HEAD AND LEGGING IT. AS I LEFT I HEARD HIM SHOUT "Bloody film luddite!" I'M GONNA GO HOME AND LOOK THAT F*CKING WORD UP TO WORK OUT WHETHER THAT LITTLE QUEER HAS GOT ANOTHER VISIT COMING OR NOT.

I love you guys.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Min, I feel you and I have always gotten along, but as a lover of mainstream (admittedly mainly 80s mainstream), I don't see how people who like mainstream films is a bad thing, or is enough to garner such personal hatred
And surely talking to people with different tastes is part of being on a forum?
Oh, and Mark is revered on here because of his extensive knowledge of the obscure

Wishing you luck in the future, bud.
Sorry to see you feel so badly.

I'm with you Minio. Down with the mainstream mafia.

Originally Posted by Iroquois
To be fair, you have to have a fairly high IQ to understand MovieForums.com.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
I don't see how people who like mainstream films is a bad thing
It should be a criminal offense, and in some cases even treated as a crime against humanity.
Mean. I will report this post to @Yoda.
I'm with you Minio. Down with the mainstream mafia.
I'm sorry, but judging from your top favourite films, you're a Mainstream Mafia spy yourself.
Not for normies.

-Reads the first paragraph-

I'm with you Minio!

-Reads the second paragraph-

You tell 'em!

-Starts the third paragraph-

Good lord when will this end?

-Falls asleep-

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Well, I wanted to leave without a goodbye, but I guess you deserve it.
They not only offend me but also watch Hollywood garbage! Mark F, who is worshiped here, for instance, watched every single piece of garbage hollywood has made 5 times over and refuses to move out of his little hole being completely ignorant of most of the world's artistic mediums, although he is old so juvenile stuff like games and anime is not in his taste palette but english language literature for instance, is an extremely conservative alternative to watching every single piece of garbage that comes out of hollywood over and over again is not even explored.
That sure reads like a word-for-word quote from Guap which has apparently been deleted from this site.

Weird is relative.
I think it's a little narrow-minded to hate on anything that seems "mainstream," but... whatever floats your boat. In my opinion, everyone is going to have their own tastes and there's nothing wrong with that. I mean yeah, if you can't find people who have the same tastes as you, that's frustrating for sure.
(I know you're not joking about this part because you've definitely said that before.)

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Min, I feel you and I have always gotten along, but as a lover of mainstream (admittedly mainly 80s mainstream), I don't see how people who like mainstream films is a bad thing, or is enough to garner such personal hatred
And surely talking to people with different tastes is part of being on a forum?
Oh, and Mark is revered on here because of his extensive knowledge of the obscure

Wishing you luck in the future, bud.
Sorry to see you feel so badly.
April Fools Sucka!

I won't dance. Don't ask me...

People on here annoy me with their lack of understanding of fine art.

I don't want to know these people. I don't want to know anybody.

I hate mainstream cinema. All of it. I hate all people who love mainstream cinema.

I tried posting interesting stuff, but nothing is interesting anymore. Everything is obsolete.

I tried picking up MoFo ladies just for fun, but then realized nobody finds this funny nor cute, but rather annoying and idiotic.

The bloody normies probably don't even know who Bela Tarr is, and haven't listened to any Tuvan Throat Singing.

From now on I'll be an evil person. I'll be en evil person.

I'm so annoyed by this Foreign Language HoF thread. English is not a foreign language to me, and it's not a foreign language to so many people here.

So at that point I know something's wrong with me

Great joke, @Mr Minio